Entry list - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #226
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future
Re: Entry list

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Venus Williams just posted on facebook that she is out with a bad back
Venus

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #227
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light Trigo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcBarcelona View Post
I hoped that the last WC would go to Alisa Kleybanova
I've read somewhere that they have officially denied a WC to Kleybanova.
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:28 PM   #228
country flag dudukitkat

dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice

Yes, the last WC goes to Lucie Hradecka!
dudukitkat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #229
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
Vekic actually lives and trains in UK, is represented by a British agency and sponsored by Brits.

She pretty much vultured (although i hate this word) events in India and Uzbekistan to build her ranking and barely beat any bigger names than Barty.

Though, I am surprised why Ashleigh really didn't follow this path and played more abroad. It's probably due to the fact she has age limits and she is tied to Australian events by Tennis Australia and sponsors. Yes, on one hand there were worrying symptoms on having problems abroad, but on the other, she won a strong ITF in Nottingham, so it's probably a matter or surface or just a bit of experience more.
You still think that after Birmingham?
okramb is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #230
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
Vekic actually lives and trains in UK, is represented by a British agency and sponsored by Brits.

She pretty much vultured (although i hate this word) events in India and Uzbekistan to build her ranking and barely beat any bigger names than Barty.

Though, I am surprised why Ashleigh really didn't follow this path and played more abroad. It's probably due to the fact she has age limits and she is tied to Australian events by Tennis Australia and sponsors. Yes, on one hand there were worrying symptoms on having problems abroad, but on the other, she won a strong ITF in Nottingham, so it's probably a matter or surface or just a bit of experience more.
So what? What benefits does she had because of that? Did she get Wimbledon WC last year when she didn't had a ranking to enter? She was one of the top juniors then and didn't get anything...

Some players come to UK or US to train in academies because they don't have good conditions in their home countries (Sharapova-US).
okramb is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #231
country flag dudukitkat

dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice dudukitkat is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
surely Czink wouldnt have withdrawn from qualies if she didnt know she was in MD though? probably someone withdrew from MD
Melinda Czink is officially withdrew. She was operated of urgency for the appendicitis last week!
dudukitkat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #232
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

I hope it's King and Schmiedlova who get in.
Tennis Tipping: CH: 29 Current: 29 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 24 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 104 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #233
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper96 View Post
I hope it's King and Schmiedlova who get in.
schmiedlova, yes http://sportky.topky.sk/c/109358/sch...-lucky-loserka, she confirmed this for slovak press.
Old Jun 20th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #234
country flag guyha4

guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light guyha4 is a glorious beacon of light

Glushko is the next one if any player ret.?
guyha4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2013, 06:02 AM   #235
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
schmiedlova, yes http://sportky.topky.sk/c/109358/sch...-lucky-loserka, she confirmed this for slovak press.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote