Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Brussels (Congrats come on lena and Cooper96/Håkon) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #61
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Brussels

govortsova rosolska
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #62
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

i have wickmayer..I can wickmayer QF???
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #63
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

confirm (4)Govortsova/Rosolska
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #64
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

for singles i choose Yulia Putintseva
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:44 AM   #65
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
I've missed that post
Now, Govortsova/Rosolska is our only choice

Now. Melnikova/Sasnovich?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM   #66
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post

Now. Melnikova/Sasnovich?
Confirmed

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:07 PM   #67
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, if you look at the race list you can see that at the top of the list are all players who have played CYP last year (except F4CU and JeffreyGOLU), and this means that the current rules are not fair to the new players. With these rules, new players can not get to the top so we have to change them so they can be equal for everyone.

So please post your suggestions for new rules in THIS thread. Suggestions of all players are welcomed.

I have some idea (I'm not sure if it will work) but will announce it in a few days, first want to see your suggestions.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #68
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Brussels

When we start the new tennis season in January 2014 could all players start at zero points then when the 2015 season starts all players should have to defend their points/titles and that way it would be a fair result all round. I think it may involve quite a bit of work and may be complicated but I can't think of a fairer way myself.
I started playing this year and my first ranking I believe was in the 70's, I am now at 29 and have been there some little time and I think it will take me ages to move up and I won't get that near the top.
I love playing this competion and would still play even if the rules do not change or only change a little. I would welcome opinions on what I have said be it negative or positive.
I think Igorche and DJDVD do a great job so many thanks to them.
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #69
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

come on lena 3 --> Kanepi Final (1st wish) 200 pts.
AYUMI-GOAT 6 --> (2)Vinci (1st wish) 120 pts.
Chilenaitor 7 --> not sent
joeh37 9 --> Voegele QF (5th wish) 1 pt.
tina110 12 --> (6)Goerges (2nd wish) 60 pts.
ronim1 13 --> (3)CIBULKOVA, Dominika (2nd wish) 1 pt.
F4CU 17 --> Wickmayer QF (5th wish) 1 pt.
longtin23 18 --> (1)Wozniacki (1st wish) 1 pt.
Jan --> Zheng QF (3rd wish) 120 + 120 = 240 pts.
Cooper96 31 --> (4)Sloane Stephens (3rd wish) 120 pts.
Mgray1966 35 --> Oprandi (2nd wish) 200 pts.
Med.Nico 41 --> Burdette quarter 1 pt.
Merath 43 --> Hampton 2R (9th wihh) 200 pts.
Kev4000 69 --> (5)Flipkens (6th wish) 60 pts.
BepaMaria LE --> Govortsova - QF (2nd wish) 60 pts.
JustPetko LE --> (7)Lepchenko (5th wish) 120 pts.
ZEUS77 LE --> not sent
Håkon LE --> Keys - QF (4th wish) 1 pt.
valac222 LE --> Pironkova (4th wish) 1 pt.
Dzsidzsi LE --> (8)Peng (3rd wish) 200 pts.
moodin0931 --> Oudin - W 1 pt.

Doubles

Med.Nico/tina110 --> Jurak/Chan 1 pt.
Chilenaitor/come on lena
Cooper96/Håkon --> Groenefeld/Peschke 320 pts.
ZEUS77/F4CU --> Govortsova/Rosolska 200 pts.
Dzsidzsi/longtin23 --> Huber/Pliskova 1 pt.
JustPetko/AYUMI-GOAT --> Melnikova/Sasnovich 120 pts.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #70
country flag Igorche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
When we start the new tennis season in January 2014 could all players start at zero points then when the 2015 season starts all players should have to defend their points/titles and that way it would be a fair result all round. I think it may involve quite a bit of work and may be complicated but I can't think of a fairer way myself.
I started playing this year and my first ranking I believe was in the 70's, I am now at 29 and have been there some little time and I think it will take me ages to move up and I won't get that near the top.
I love playing this competion and would still play even if the rules do not change or only change a little. I would welcome opinions on what I have said be it negative or positive.
I think Igorche and DJDVD do a great job so many thanks to them.
If we start season 2014 from zero then in season 2015 we will be in the same position as now, top players will be on top and new players at the bottom. Or you think that every season we start from zero.

I have added this suggestion to http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=452324&page=3
Old May 25th, 2013, 02:59 AM   #71
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Vinci

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #72
country flag Igorche

Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Brussels (Congrats come on lena and Cooper96/Håkon)

come on lena 3 --> Kanepi Final (1st wish) 470 pts.
AYUMI-GOAT 6 --> (2)Vinci (1st wish) 120 pts.
Chilenaitor 7 --> not sent
joeh37 9 --> Voegele QF (5th wish) 1 pt.
tina110 12 --> (6)Goerges (2nd wish) 60 pts.
ronim1 13 --> (3)CIBULKOVA, Dominika (2nd wish) 1 pt.
F4CU 17 --> Wickmayer QF (5th wish) 1 pt.
longtin23 18 --> (1)Wozniacki (1st wish) 1 pt.
Jan --> Zheng QF (3rd wish) 120 + 120 = 240 pts.
Cooper96 31 --> (4)Sloane Stephens (3rd wish) 120 pts.
Mgray1966 35 --> Oprandi (2nd wish) 200 pts.
Med.Nico 41 --> Burdette quarter 1 pt.
Merath 43 --> Hampton 2R (9th wihh) 200 pts.
Kev4000 69 --> (5)Flipkens (6th wish) 60 pts.
BepaMaria LE --> Govortsova - QF (2nd wish) 60 pts.
JustPetko LE --> (7)Lepchenko (5th wish) 120 pts.
ZEUS77 LE --> not sent
Håkon LE --> Keys - QF (4th wish) 1 pt.
valac222 LE --> Pironkova (4th wish) 1 pt.
Dzsidzsi LE --> (8)Peng (3rd wish) 320 pts.
moodin0931 --> Oudin - W 1 pt.

Doubles

Med.Nico/tina110 --> Jurak/Chan 1 pt.
Chilenaitor/come on lena
Cooper96/Håkon --> Groenefeld/Peschke 470 pts.
ZEUS77/F4CU --> Govortsova/Rosolska 200 pts.
Dzsidzsi/longtin23 --> Huber/Pliskova 1 pt.
JustPetko/AYUMI-GOAT --> Melnikova/Sasnovich 120 pts.
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #73
country flag Igorche

Re: Choose-Your-Player (C-Y-P) Brussels (Congrats come on lena and Cooper96/Håkon)

Congrats Marios and Cooper96/Håkon