Next event - Paris - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 03:22 PM   #1
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Next event - Paris

Daniela will be number two seed

1. Williams, Serena
2. Hantuchova, Daniela
3. Mauresmo, Amelie
4. Dokic, Jelena
5. Schnyder, Patty
6. Pistolesi, Anna
7. Daniilidou, Eleni
8. Dechy, Nathalie

Top 4 will have bye in the first round .

She must defended 60 points from last year , so she need to reach QF(45 points) + 15 bonus points to get 60 points this year .
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2003, 07:57 PM   #2
country flag joegerardi

joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light joegerardi is a glorious beacon of light
One of the nice things about this seed is that she will not be in the same draw as a Williams. That has been part of her problem to date: Every draw she has been in, she would meet a Williams in the QF. Here at least she has a chance to get to the final before seeing one of them. (In this case, Serena.)
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 05:21 AM   #3
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
Well she needs to keep facing the Williams and learn how to beat them consistently!

Best of Luck in Paris Daniela!!!
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 12:11 AM   #4
Dektator

Dektator is an unknown quantity at this point
It would be a good start since I am getting bored to see those Williams vs. Williams finals on tv...some change would be great...or even excellent!

With all respect

Dektator!
Dektator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote