Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #376
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Well, Masha won more games against her at least....and I am 99% sure if Maria plays today nothing would change...now I have such mixed feelings before RG....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #377
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

why? It's still a slam, just because Rena's on a roll it doesn't mean she's going to blitz RG.
If this had happened to Masha today I'd be crazy scared going into RG, but she knows she can build her performance over the course of two weeks.

Still happy Rena took out the Vika trash
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #378
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I'm really worried about Serena, like really really worried 41-19 I cannot think of anyone beating her at the moment, she seems really focused and determined in every match, every game, as she has learned a lesson at RG last year already

Oh well, at least Serena is now the overwhelming favorite for RG, and all the attention and pressure is on her, so hope Maria could relax a bit and just focus and do her own work
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #379
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Well, she looked unbeatable going into RG last season, but if she gets past the first few rounds the tournament's a wrap.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #380
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Serena I am embracing her
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #381
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Not the best match from Serena, it could have easily been 6-0 6-1 and the break point conversion

Still, the stats looked pretty good, 41-19

She won Charleston, Rome and Madrid

24 wins in a row She could break Azarenka's record of 26 wins in a row from last year. 16-0 on clay this year

She was 17-0 last year heading into the FO, but we all know what happened

Onto Paris. Good luck Masha and defend your title
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #382
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Chris, please create RG topic But MashaFan, dont even dare!!
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #383
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Chris, please create RG topic But MashaFan, dont even dare!!
I opened IW and Stuttgart this year..............
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #384
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Great, then do it ASAP
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #385
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Hugs to you and thank you for being so supportive during this tournament. A very classy Maria fan.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #386
country flag Fighterpova

Candy Queen Maria Sugarpova gives her compliments and welcomes the Princess of Darkness Victoria Azarenka to the honorable club of double punchbags
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #387
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh me and figterpova are a dream team concerning title threads and title chat threads

I'll make a RG chat thread when it gets closer to the time
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #388
country flag Fighterpova

Rafa leading 6-1 3-0 and Federer has won 16 points so far
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #389
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Roger :.

Serena is so winning RG this year. Deal with it .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #390
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Roger, please, don't ever ever meet Rafa again, let alone on clay. This is so embarrassing I feel so sorry for people who have to waste money to watch this. This is even worse then Serena beating Vika this week and Maria last week