Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #346
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Stop being delusional, I'm going to die alone, sad and with no more slams. Life is terrible, I want to stop watching tennis and wish I never did.
There is nothing but pain for me in the future

Also, Sara, can you at least win a facking game???
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #347
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Azarenka in scary form. Thank God she and Masha didn't play here.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #348
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Errani . Top 5 .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #349
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I just wanted to say something about Serena and her game, now that the topic has been raised. The fact is, she is stronger than every other girl on the tour right now, and that constitution really does help her, there's no question about that. Nobody is saying that she is not a complete player, she has every single shot in her arsenal. But IMO the difference is being made when her A game is not functioning. She can always rely on her serve, which is, even at it's 70% better than practically any other player's 110%. She can always rely in the strength of her shots to pierce her opponent's defense, when nothing else seems to be working. And granted, sometimes she will lose, but we all know how often it happens these days that somebody really beats Serena if she doesn't want them to. Imagine if Maria, for example, could switch to a whole new mode whenever she started double faulting like crazy, or making too many UEs...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #350
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Vika is totally destroying and humiliating Sara out there in the 1st set No matter the surface, and Vika not being a good clay courter, or Sara being a decent one, when they meet, Vika is still too much for Sara
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #351
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

7 points for Errani in the 1st set
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #352
country flag Fighterpova

Serena HAS to demolish Vika tomorrow. Please.
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #353
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Serena HAS to demolish Vika tomorrow. Please.
she will don't worry

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #354
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Vika's boobs are really bigger

and she is playing very good, can't wait for Serena - Vika match here

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #355
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Azarenka in scary form. Thank God she and Masha didn't play here.
Oh please, if it wasn't for Stosur's hopeless brain she would be on a plane to Paris by now.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #356
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh please, if it wasn't for Stosur's hopeless brain she would be on a plane to Paris by now.
This so much Anyway, Sara is really making it hard for people to respect her game and results by winning those measly 7 points in the entire set

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #357
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Agreed, her form is far from ideal...Maria would beat her in straight.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #358
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Didnt take long for the Serena fans to start slagging Masha out in this one.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=534762

Its supposed to be a positive thread but people are already trying to turn into a Masha hating sesh/fan wars. It had potential to be a really nice thread but it didnt last more than a few hours. GM is a mess these days. OK rant over. I really need to get over it
It's disgusting. They always complain about Maria fans derailing threads but they're doing the exact same thing.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #359
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
is maria likely to play her first match in paris tuesday...wednesday?
i think the woman champion always open the tourney which means she will likely play first on sunday or whatever day they start in...

somebody said no, that is wrong.....

as usual....i have no clue about when maria is likely to play again....
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #360
country flag Fighterpova

Amazing form by Serena in Rome

She played at 50% in Charleston/ Madrid(apart from the final when she obviously improved her level vs Maria ), but she has been scary good in Rome so far.

She was never that good on clay, but she has a chance to win all 3 big preparation tournaments for the FO and imagine if she wins the FO too: W W W W