Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #16
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Rome 2013 - Three is a magic number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
It's fine! Both threads were merged and yours has the opening the post.
Thank you
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #17
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a lucky number

nooo
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #18
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Rome 2013 - Three is a magic number!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I didn't see there was another one, I think they've been merged to have just one.
There - I changed the subject line and and replaced it with yours - which was better - Are we OK?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #19
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

*subscribe*
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #20
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
There - I changed the subject line and and replaced it with yours - which was better - Are we OK?
Sure!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #21
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Is the messy start to this thread a bad omen for Maria in this tournament?

And no matter what you thought of today's result, based on the Madrid thread title, the tournament was a huge success. She got win #500. Mission accomplished!
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #22
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Subscribes
Mexicola you've become one of my favorite posters keep on being postive!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #23
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Is the messy start to this thread a bad omen for Maria in this tournament?

And no matter what you thought of today's result, based on the Madrid thread title, the tournament was a huge success. She got win #500. Mission accomplished!
I blame Asherahpova for that then, he should've written 501!!!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #24
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria better win this .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #25
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

When is her first match? Tuesday?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #26
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

R2 will be played on Tuesday and Wednesday, but considering Maria just played the final in Madrid on Sunday, I think she will play her R2 on Wednesday. So that means she will have to play 5 matches in 5 days to win the title.
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #27
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

I don't really know if Maria is physically ready to go all the way here, but considering her relatively easy draw I think she should really go for it and take the title home .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #28
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

Shouldn't be too drained from Madrid really should she?
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #29
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

The fact that all of Maria's matches were straight-setters in Madrid should definitely be a help to her here.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #30
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

If Serena doesn't decide to tank this, there is no reason for Maria not to win this. I want her to meet some top players here to be really ready for RG, like Errani, Vika, Petra, etc.