Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #271
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

This season is kinda letdown for him...IW,Miami,Madrid, Rome now
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #272
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

"I was already a bit off in Madrid and played though it and it came back last night and I got sick again and its not smart to compete again two or three rounds to win the tournament and with Paris starting next week," she said.

"I've a lot on my schedule and all the tournaments mean a lot for me and obviously with the French Open coming up it is important to make smart decisions.

"I had a temperature last night. I don't think my boyfriend's birthday yesterday has anything to do with it.

"The doctor thinks I didn't take it easy last week and if I don’t take care of it now then it might worsen.

"I am playing a lot of matches and the final in Madrid and travelling. It is one of those things and the body is not ready and with a bigger goal around the corner its important to make the right and smart decisions. I have a lot of clay matches and so this is not lacking before the French Open."

I know we were joking a lot about it but it seems there probably wasn't much celebration if she had a fever yesterday already

Also got to love her
Q.Such a bad timing w/your bf birthday yesterday. Sharapova:"Is that an opinion or a question??"
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #273
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with him. But it's better to lose early in Madrid and Rome, and go to RG with no expectation or pressure, rather than win everything in 2011 just to lose in the semi of RG out of nowhere.
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #274
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost in R2 at the FO to be honest

He seems so unfocused and unmotivated. It's back to 2009/ 2010 all over again
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #275
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Nadal hasn't been in good form all year, but somehow everyone from the ATP us completely uninspired this year.

Federer has played 2 matches so far in Rome, both in Jesus mode. I would be shocked if he doesn't win this tournament.
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #276
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he lost in R2 at the FO to be honest

He seems so unfocused and unmotivated. It's back to 2009/ 2010 all over again
Oh well, tbh, after all those unexpected early losses, I have no expectation for him right now. And yes, I agree with you, don't know why he seems so unfocused and unmotivated. It looks so frustrating, like he didn't give his whole heart out there.
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #277
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

And after I thought my day couldn't get any worse, JJ lost with having 2 MPs. My heart...
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #278
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

How about this...
Matt Cronin
‏@TennisReporters
Word on Sharapova's illness is it's a very bad cold.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #279
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

THAT'S BRAND NEW INFORMATION .jpg

Anyway clay is making me sick. I hate everything I've seen the last weeks, give me fucking Wimbledon and forget every fucking boring match on clay.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #280
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Argh this really sucks. Would've loved to see her do the 3 peat at this amazing clay tournament and we were so close to another Maria/Vika too.

It's good that she's taking precautionary measures though.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #281
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
It's good that she's taking precautionary measures though.
Yeah, it's the only good thing about al this.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #282
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

is maria likely to play her first match in paris tuesday...wednesday?
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #283
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
is maria likely to play her first match in paris tuesday...wednesday?
i think the woman champion always open the tourney which means she will likely play first on sunday or whatever day they start in

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #284
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Why??? she should play, but maybe is better to take some rest before RG

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #285
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I really think that Maria approached this whole clay season in a wrong way, she should have withdrawn from Madrid and focus on winning Rome. Another clay title gone begging .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote