Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #256
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

It was NID that she would withdraw since MashaFan opened the thread

Montreal, Cincy and now Rome. No luck girl
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #257
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Disappointing tournament, but health is the most important. Hopefully she can reach SF at FO.

W/F/QF/SF still looks awesome
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #258
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

but not as awesome as W/QF/W/W
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #259
country flag Fighterpova

Wow, people in GM are OBSESSED with Maria and so classless

I think they would cry tears of joy if Maria died God forbid
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #260
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
but not as awesome as W/QF/W/W
We all knew that it would be impossible to repeat last year's results
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #261
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
We all knew that it would be impossible to repeat last year's results
Actually it can be W/F/QF/W
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #262
country flag Fighterpova

Disgusted at some of the people in GM.

I kinda feel sorry for Serena fans. Tennis is all they have

Do they really think anyone other than them is thinking about the FO which is weeks away and praying Serena loses so that Maria can win?

Most of us have lives and aren't that pathetic

Who the fuck cares anyway? Life isn't consisted out of tennis anyway, this is just a game
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #263
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I thought you wouldn't be here during RG, but you also won't be here during Wimbledon too Will you be able to watch those tournaments?
I don't know, it depends on whether where I'm staying has good internet or not . But, it's fine. I think I wouldn't mind a Maria break for a little while (lies)

I know I'll be a nervous wreck the days Maria plays and I can't watch, so...hopefully I find an internet cafe

P.S. JJ...that scoreline so far . Love ya, girl
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #264
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Mash

Rest up and give 'em hell in Paris.

And I know I shouldn't be surprised by Pova-directed GM hatred, but I am. Her track record for finishing tournaments speaks for itself. If she says she's sick there's no reason to not believe her.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #265
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I was never really comfortable with Maria playing all 4 of these clay tournaments anyway. When you look at how close together all of them are and how they're scheduled, requiring 4 or 5 straight days of playing, it's very grueling. And when you consider the level Maria is playing at, you knew she'd make deep runs at all of them. That's a lot of tennis. She's probably played more matches than anyone over the past month.

I realize she played all 4 of them last year and it worked out, culminating with the French title. But I think she was burned out at Wimbledon. I feel the same as others do in that I wish this withdrawal happened at Madrid instead of Rome. Rome is the perfect preparation and transition into RG, so playing only 2 matches here will hurt Maria's chances at the French. It certainly doesn't kill her chances by any means, but I think it damages them. Serena was in this same scenario last year. Deep Madrid run, she comes to Rome and plays a couple of matches before pulling out, probably thinking she's prepared. And we saw what happened to her in RG.

I'm just putting that comparison out there, I know the situations are different and doesn't indicate what will happen in a couple of weeks. But I am a big believer in Rome and its importance as a lead-in to RG. That surface and those conditions are perfect for finding your groove. Maria won it the past two years and it lead to a French semi and a French title afterwards.

Bottom line is, I hope Maria takes these extra days off and gets healthy mentally and physically and comes out ready to defend her crown. This will be a big and exciting challenge for her.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #266
country flag eezenwa

eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all eezenwa is a name known to all

Sara Errani must feel like a lucky loser lol!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #267
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got the meaning of all this, it's friday 17th.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #268
country flag Fighterpova

Novak

SF/R4/W/R2/QF in ATP 1000s this year

Losing to Berdych after being up 6-2 5-2...
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #269
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Novak

SF/R4/W/R2/QF in ATP 1000s this year

Losing to Berdych after being up 6-2 5-2...
IKR. What a choker. I have no words right now
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #270
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

What a day of tennis for me Maria withdrew and Novak was such a disgusting choker.