Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #196
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Maria has had more than enough clay court prep. As long as she is healthy she will be fine for RG.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #197
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I've been told on twitter she has flu, not confirmed though.
I guess she didn't recover enough from the cold in Madrid and the rain got things worse? Anyway if it's so and nothing physical I feel better.
I almost died when I read that thing, I still need to slow down my heartbeat.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:14 AM   #198
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I've been told on twitter she has flu, not confirmed though.
I guess she didn't recover enough from the cold in Madrid and the rain got things worse? Anyway if it's so and nothing physical I feel better.
I almost died when I read that thing, I still need to slow down my heartbeat.
Oh yeah you had tickets for the final.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #199
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh yeah you had tickets for the final.
It wasn't me, but Jo, I feel bad for him
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #200
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
it's all over twitter may be she is tired after her runs in shtutgart and madrid
whats is wrong with you gennerally, she is pro athlete, she know how to be fit, prepared, recover and play many matches...

i don't know why she w/o she lost many point, match with sara would be great for her, and with vika also... i realy hope that injury or whatever won't cost her early loss at RG

or maybe she just got drunk yesterday

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #201
country flag Trih

I'm going from shock, to fear, to anxiety, to disappointment and rage and preoccupation.
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #202
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria's sick
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 2m
I'm sorry for having to withdraw from the tournament this morning. Didn't recover after being sick last week and it got me again last night.
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 1m
It really is one of my favorites tournaments during the year and I can't wait to be back next year!
Details
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #203
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'd just like to say that I'm blaming Grigor for this. She partied last night and got sick again
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #204
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

im gonna blame grisha for this one too !

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #205
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

can't wait for FO !

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #206
country flag Trih

I hope everybody blaming Grigor's birthday is joking as it should be
To see her sayin it was the flu she got in Madrid is reassuring, when I first read the news I was worried about some injury. If it's just some illness it's nothing to worry about!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #207
country flag masha122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
whats is wrong with you gennerally, she is pro athlete, she know how to be fit, prepared, recover and play many matches...

i don't know why she w/o she lost many point, match with sara would be great for her, and with vika also... i realy hope that injury or whatever won't cost her early loss at RG

or maybe she just got drunk yesterday
yes she is a pro athelete but playing 3 tournement in a row on clay is a big deal , and she had a cold plus pressure of defending points and playing on high level can mark anybody even the best champions , and yesterday she must have partied all night with grisha lol im sure the night was very hot

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #208
country flag PimpMePova

I just wish she had withdrawn from Madrid when she got sick and played Rome
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #209
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOO

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #210
country flag PimpMePova

MashaFan01 I don't want to sound mean but you shouldn't be making anymore tournament threads Every thread you've made Maria has withdrawn
And it's a great streak too :Rogers Cup, Cinci, Brisbane and now Rome