<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #481
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Where have you been in the last 18 months ? Apparently you didn't follow carefully Maria's results.
I wasn't being that serious,but still,I'm not happy with the way Maria has been playing off clay.
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #482
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FT Magazine
Interview: Grigor Dimitrov
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/aa338f54-2...#axzz3ATo5OHqn
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #483
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Grigor is now following Maria on Twitter.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 09:44 PM   #484
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirapova View Post
Grigor is now following Maria on Twitter.
he is in delusion if he thinks that she will follow him back

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 04:27 PM   #485
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Grigor Dimitrov @GrigorDimitrov ·
Thank you all for nominating me for the ALS ice bucket challenge. I now nominate mariasharapova, Chris… http://instagram.com/p/r4jfYim_gB/

http://instagram.com/p/r4jfYim_gB/
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #486
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Please do it Maria, Just with your unique laugh, this challenge would become a pure legend
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 04:45 PM   #487
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Grigor in his interview for VOGUE

Quote:
@Shezocas
Grigor on how thing started with maria "sent her a funny email which she replied and then back and forth". Oh and no porsche for him atm

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #488

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

^ So what was written in the ESPN article was right. I guess if he chose to e-mail her is because maybe he wasn't quite sure of himself to tell her in person while they were flirting and giving each other looks here and there. I would like to hear Maria on the topic and what was her reaction when she read that letter.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #489
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
^ So what was written in the ESPN article was right. I guess if he chose to e-mail her is because maybe he wasn't quite sure of himself to tell her in person while they were flirting and giving each other looks here and there. I would like to hear Maria on the topic and what was her reaction when she read that letter.
It may be quite common,I've heard of other celebrities who started dating by getting in touch with their agent and then sending an email. I can understand if Grigor was a little intimidated,I can think of few women who would be more intimidating to approach than Maria. Maria said to Larry King that they'd known each other for many years though...
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:41 AM   #490
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I don't know how someone like Maria Sharapova knows a young top 50 player (she didn't know who was Paire or Chardy jaja), and answer his email, it's weird. Maybe their former coaches (from Sweden helped a little bit).

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:08 PM   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaso View Post
It may be quite common,I've heard of other celebrities who started dating by getting in touch with their agent and then sending an email. I can understand if Grigor was a little intimidated,I can think of few women who would be more intimidating to approach than Maria. Maria said to Larry King that they'd known each other for many years though...
She also said that last year in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sports in Rome, even if it wasn't personally. Like that he said in the ESPN article, both already flirted and gave each other looks here and there. As they didn't tell each other their feelings, he finally decided to e-mail her. I'm just guessing.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:31 PM   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I don't know how someone like Maria Sharapova knows a young top 50 player (she didn't know who was Paire or Chardy jaja), and answer his email, it's weird.
It's not because she never heard about these 2 players that she didn't know who Grigor was. Grigor was always a player that media often talked about, not the other 2, and last year in La Gazzetta dello Sport she said that she often saw/watch him even when he was junior, even if she didn't know him personally.
And don't forget the ESPN article where he mentioned that they already flirted and gave each other looks.

Quote:
Maybe their former coaches (from Sweden helped a little bit).
I think he joined the swedish academy because Maria and him have started dating not the opposite. Hogstedt is a former coach of Norman.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:34 PM   #493
country flag Cecig

I never heard of Grigor before dating Maria and I love tennis. And she doesn't get involve with tennis players so much(WTA or ATP), I don't believe that she know him since Juniors, she doesn't care about that, but I don't know.

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:14 PM   #494

Quote:
I never heard of Grigor before dating Maria and I love tennis. And she doesn't get involve with tennis players so much(WTA or ATP), I don't believe that she know him since Juniors, she doesn't care about that, but I don't know.
????? You kidding. Here in France we heard and talked about him at least since his junior years.
And she is very involved with a lot of ATP players, more you think. (and Grigor always trained a lot with a certain Tommy Haas in tournaments way before he and Maria started dating).
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:14 PM   #495
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Seriously? First time I heard of him was Junior Wimbledon 2008 (I think), although only because he was playing against a Serbian player in the semis, Krajinovic. But anyway, he was really hyped up throughout his entire career to this very day, it's unbelievable to me that someone who follows tennis didn't hear about him up until 2013

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote