<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 08:48 AM   #466
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Grigor's legs are bigger than how they look in that photo.
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 03:46 PM   #467
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Grigor's legs are bigger than how they look in that photo.
+ 1
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 10:59 AM   #468
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Enjoying "a little" ice cream.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 11:30 AM   #469
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

^

Is that Bartoli in the background?

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 03:27 PM   #470
country flag M.Pova

M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
^

04 06 08 12 14

Petra Kvitova Belinda Bencic
M.Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 03:58 PM   #471
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
^

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:12 PM   #472

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bobby Chintapalli @bobbychin - 33mn
Yes, Maria Sharapova would play dubs with Grigor Dimitrov but maybe not at a slam though he wants to.
That would be fun.
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #473
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 03:01 AM   #474
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

The success of Rory McIlroy(and to a lesser extent Caroline Wozniacki) after breaking up indicates that perhaps Maria should ditch Grigor...
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:37 AM   #475
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirapova View Post
So cute!
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:40 AM   #476
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaso View Post
The success of Rory McIlroy(and to a lesser extent Caroline Wozniacki) after breaking up indicates that perhaps Maria should ditch Grigor...
What an amazing observation
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 05:08 AM   #477
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She has won a Grand Slam during relationship with Grigor, so I don't see your point
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #478

Quote:
Where have you been in the last 18 months ? Apparently you didn't follow carefully Maria's results.
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #479
country flag pobbop

pobbop has disabled reputation

I'm not that bothered whether she stays with Grigor or not. I'll support them both as tennis players anyway.

Yet it's a very different situation, because the tennis and golf seasons don't overlap. So it's always a struggle to take time-off in the same weeks, and you are just often in different time-zones, so even Skyping could be awkward it didn't work out between the beautiful couple Scott and Ana for similar reasons I think.

With them both playing tennis, they can meet up at all the dual-events, and take their holidays at the same time. Much more manageable if they want to do it.
pobbop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by pobbop View Post
I'm not that bothered whether she stays with Grigor or not. I'll support them both as tennis players anyway.

Yet it's a very different situation, because the tennis and golf seasons don't overlap. So it's always a struggle to take time-off in the same weeks, and you are just often in different time-zones, so even Skyping could be awkward it didn't work out between the beautiful couple Scott and Ana for similar reasons I think.

With them both playing tennis, they can meet up at all the dual-events, and take their holidays at the same time. Much more manageable if they want to do it.
I totally agree.