<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #361
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Grigor won And Roger won Halle also today
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #362
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

7-6 and....8-6.....I bet he sleeps good tonight, both before and after he falls asleep.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:56 PM   #363
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
7-6 and....8-6.....I bet he sleeps good tonight, both before and after he falls asleep.
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #364
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:07 PM   #365
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
What an amazing pic Great that Grigor won.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #366
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

That was EVERYTHING
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:10 PM   #367
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

can someone please upload the queens trophy ceremony cause i haven't seen it

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #368
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Grigor winning under Maria's watchful eye And cute that he said thanks for watching me

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #369
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #370
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Define View Post
JudMoo must be happy that her Spaniard crush is playing so well. Can Grigor be a teabag, too? Lets find out.
Yes, he can!
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #371
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #372
country flag iva_ds87

iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future iva_ds87 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Still wondering how they met though she hasn't shared that with the media...
This article gives some info http://espn.go.com/tennis/french14/s...rigor-dimitrov

Shanghai, October 2012.

Dimitrov was there preparing for a tournament. He was out to grab a bite to eat when he noticed a tennis match on television. It was the quarterfinals in Beijing, and Sharapova was playing.

"We had always flirted, you know. Given each other looks here and there. But that day, I just thought she was so beautiful. So I emailed her."

Must've been one helluva note.

At the time, Dimitrov was No. 60 in the world without a title to his name. Sharapova, on the other hand, had just completed the career Slam after winning the French a few months earlier. When you look at it that way, the phrase "she was out of his league" sounds less like a cliché and more like common sense.

But it's working.

NO ONE BUT LENA DEMENTIEVA
iva_ds87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:26 PM   #373
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Gifs to use when someone we dislike loses
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #374
country flag riff

riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all riff is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post
This article gives some info http://espn.go.com/tennis/french14/s...rigor-dimitrov

Shanghai, October 2012.

Dimitrov was there preparing for a tournament. He was out to grab a bite to eat when he noticed a tennis match on television. It was the quarterfinals in Beijing, and Sharapova was playing.

"We had always flirted, you know. Given each other looks here and there. But that day, I just thought she was so beautiful. So I emailed her."

At the time, Dimitrov was No. 60 in the world without a title to his name. Sharapova, on the other hand, had just completed the career Slam after winning the French a few months earlier. When you look at it that way, the phrase "she was out of his league" sounds less like a cliché and more like common sense.

But it's working.
most of the things in this article are invented, some recycled rumors from last year too
riff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #375
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iva_ds87 View Post

Shanghai, October 2012.

But it's working.
The day she demolished Kerber and played one of her best hardcourt matches post-surgery Enough to make anyone fall in love with her.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote