<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #346
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
grigor playing in his first grass final tomorrow.
Good luck Grigor!
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:29 AM   #347
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Alright... So according to ESPN interview of GD, he got so depressed and couldn't hold a raquet 6 days after his 1st round exit at RG. It was a very painfull loss for him. And that made him comment at his post match presser that he had personal concern which needs to be dealt with. Seriously I thought that he should've at least got rid of that statement because it just sparked speculations that he and Masha broke up.. Where in fact they did not. Oh well, he still has to learn a few more things here and there.. Masha to the rescue, please.
Ziggy88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #348
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy88 View Post
Alright... So according to ESPN interview of GD, he got so depressed and couldn't hold a raquet 6 days after his 1st round exit at RG. It was a very painfull loss for him. And that made him comment at his post match presser that he had personal concern which needs to be dealt with. Seriously I thought that he should've at least got rid of that statement because it just sparked speculations that he and Masha broke up.. Where in fact they did not. Oh well, he still has to learn a few more things here and there.. Masha to the rescue, please.
Actually in his presser after his 1st round loss at RG, he never said he had personal issues but just bad couple of days. Just because he didn't want to elaborate, some stupid journos interpreted that as personal issues. He had maybe just a cold at that time.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #349
country flag Roctennis

Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold Roctennis is a splendid one to behold
They look so happy together good for them! Great looking, and funny couple

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Roctennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #350
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Watching Maria watch Grigor lose the first set.

Damns, she has on a crap load of make-up.

Has Feliciano's ass and legs always looked that on point?

Last edited by Icky80 : Jun 15th, 2014 at 02:46 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #351
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

JudMoo must be happy that her Spaniard crush is playing so well. Can Grigor be a teabag, too? Lets find out.
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #352
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

He is doing it Maria's way, but....losing the first set 7-6 in a 10-8 tiebreaker....no big deal...but, he is now serving down 4-3 in the second set.....if Maria has been making sure he works out as hard as she does, he might eke out a second set win and....wait a minute.....is this a five set match? 4-4...let's see what he has....still on serve, down 4-5.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #353
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quick hold to five five.....if it was Maria, she would make her move and break this next game.

Nope...easy hold for Jose Feliciano Jennifer Lopez.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #354
country flag nelsondan

15-30...30-30.30....wonder if Maria has time to sit through another tie break....30-40...set point.....deuce.....grigor ad....well...6-6. Find out if Maria has taught him anything....
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #355
country flag nelsondan

Grigor leads 3-0 in tiebreak...Maria should scream and warn him....that is not enough! 5-0 "don't choke now, or deleted." 6-1.....7-1.....signing off to go look for a life of my own.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #356
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Got the 2nd set.
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #357
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Up 40-0, loses next five points to get broken...

Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #358
country flag nelsondan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Up 40-0, loses next five points to get broken...

what would Maria do after something like that? score is now 4-4...correction...easy hold..grigor leads 5-4.

easy hold for lopez...5-5. If it was maria she would be broken and break back to six six. Federer won somewhere with two tiebreakers...I am not sure whether they would play a third one in this match.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #359
country flag wehan6

wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light wehan6 is a glorious beacon of light

3 points away!C'mon Grigor
wehan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #360
country flag nelsondan

Both held....tiebreaker of the tiebreakers?5 consecutive serves held...3-2 grigor....uh oh...he is down 4-3...I am betting he double faulted.....Maybe there have been nine holds...he leads 5-4.....6-5, he is serving....6-6.....