<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #301
country flag DarkHorse

DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Dimipova in Wimbledon

DarkHorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2014, 02:11 PM   #302
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I want Grigor's cardigan
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #303
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

They're both so pretty it makes my stomach hurt.
Rogue. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #304
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute

grisha.
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #305
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Its soooo nice to see them together again.Dimi is young but he really knows what love means
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #306
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He looks so HAWT!

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #307
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

More pics

http://www.purepeople.com/article/ma...trov_a142925/1

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 11:55 PM   #308
country flag DarkHorse

DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light DarkHorse is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Take a close look at the backside of Grigor's cardigan!
DarkHorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #309
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
Take a close look at the backside of Grigor's cardigan!
The same tha the shirt jaja

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #310
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

There might be something wrong with me....I was taking a close look at Maria's backside. It felt like a normal thing to do....
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #311
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Don't we all spend half of Maria's matches looking at her backside?
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #312
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Omg, they zoomes thei asses
Grigor has skinny legs and no as
Maria has bigger/ stronger legs than he has...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:44 AM   #313
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
I just found this

[IMG] http://www.tennisearth.com/photos/Ma...rapova7613.jpg [/IMG]

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #314
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
This fake photo with Grigor instead of Tomic is so ridiculous
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 08:44 AM   #315
country flag Ziggy88

Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light Ziggy88 is a glorious beacon of light

A lot of people on Twitter had a feast on Maria and Bernard Tomic's photo. Just showed that they know little about Maria. Because if one is closely following Maria, those real loyal fans.. One can easily tell it wasn't Grigor on that picture.. I had a grand time laughing at those people trying to pretend that they know everything, lol!
Ziggy88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote