<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #151
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

OMG
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #152
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryvoi View Post
So, i understand from the comments that they are only sex partners, and they take the chance to do it when they play at the same toyrnament.
LOL
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #153
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
What happened to him being the next big thing?
There's so much expectation on him. He's almost like Laura Robson except all the tennis world, not just Britain .
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #154
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

He won in doubles (now he win more in doubles than in singles jejeje). He play today

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #155
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So, i understand from the comments that they are only sex partners, and they take the chance to do it when they play at the same toyrnament.
I am in love with whoever this person is (unless they're under 18).
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #156
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes there are circumstances - like a job- that require people to live in different places and they cannot see each other every day/ every week. However, that does not mean that they cannot have a real, more-than-sex relationship.
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #157
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Ana Ivanovic on Grigor Dimitrov:

"For me, Dimitrov is the most attractive man on tour. He is an amazing talent and I expect him to break in the Top 10 soon. I was happy when I found out that Dimitrov and Sharapova are together. They both deserve each other and they are a good match."

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #158
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 9th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #159
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice of Ana to say that. Does anyone know when she actually said that?

Last edited by Andy. : Aug 10th, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #160
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Ana Ivanovic on Grigor Dimitrov:

"For me, Dimitrov is the most attractive man on tour. He is an amazing talent and I expect him to break in the Top 10 soon. I was happy when I found out that Dimitrov and Sharapova are together. They both deserve each other and they are a good match."
Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #161
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorta conflicted when it comes to the Dimitrov/Brian Baker match up. I'm not sure if I want Baker to beat Dimitrov or whether I want Baker to beat Dimitrov to a bloody pulp.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 12:55 AM   #162
country flag Cecig

With Dolce jajaja

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #163
Quiche

He sure looks handsome there .
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #164
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

with yuri

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #165
Quiche

^Cool. Such a pity he lost in R1 of the USO though .