Tennis Tipping #21a - Brussels | Congrats FORZA SARITA and Frederik/Hayato - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #46
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #21a - Brussels | You can commit

in
double with jasonchou

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #47
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

in
doubles with peanuts
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #48
country flag Connect_HR

Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold Connect_HR is a splendid one to behold

In singles
Connect_HR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #49
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

In singles, doubles with FedererForever
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #50
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

In
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #51
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

In Singles

Anyone for Doubles?
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #52
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Doubles with Monzanator.

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #53
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

in and confirm doubles with Silverwhite

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #54
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with Kevin.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #55
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

In.
Doubles with Buitenzorg.
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #56
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

In
doubles with Kylger
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #57
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

in anyone for doubles
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #58
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin View Post
In Singles

Anyone for Doubles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
in anyone for doubles
Maybe you can team up?
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #59
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin View Post
In Singles

Anyone for Doubles?
hello Joaquin

do you want to team up in doubles? I am ranked #80 so with your ranking together we can maybe make the QD here

I know Meelis suggested F4CU but with his / her ranking in the 15X, you won't have a good chance of making the QD here

anyway your decision
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #60
country flag Martn7

Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold Martn7 is a splendid one to behold

In for singles

Anyone for doubles?