$100,000 Prague (CZE) 2013 | May 13 (Winner: Lucie Safarova) - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #241
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $100,000 Prague (CZE) 2013 | May 13 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
i finally manage to get up

report from yesterday and pics
http://www.tennisalternative.com/pra...os-rn2309.html

Good reports. Was Failconi that good or do you think if Svitolin used her brain she could have won?
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #242
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Good reports. Was Failconi that good or do you think if Svitolin used her brain she could have won?
Falconi was good and very motivated for sure (as you can see she's in SF after another tough match against player who's not good match up for her) but with Elina's brain it would have been a very tight match, probably with tie-breaks, very 50-50, coming to small details. Also, if Elina had been winning more points/putting more pressure with actually closing good situations for her, it would have messed Irina's mind a bit, so we never know

She showed potential for sure, I think she can be now in the phase of low esteem After all, this double bagel from Niculescu was surely hard to swallow.

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #243
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Failconi in semis
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #244
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post
i finally manage to get up

report from yesterday and pics
http://www.tennisalternative.com/pra...os-rn2309.html

With all due respect, I must disagree with the comments you attribute to
Monica during her match with Amaundarova. I have follow her career from the
junior days to today, have seen her matches live, and even though she is
very passionate in court, she has always behave like a lady in and out of court. She very often uses words like "Allez" and "Come On", but never have been
I witness any foul language from her.

Your tennis reports are awesome and must of the time right on target. However, you should not in your match descriptions add quotes that may have
been misinterpreted (I do not believe that Mo used the word "puta" it is simply
out of character for her), and are detrimental to a players character.

Last edited by swordfish : May 17th, 2013 at 05:09 PM.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #245
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) d. Vesna Dolonc (SRB) 63 64
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #246
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Barbora

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #247
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
With all due respect, I must disagree with the comments you attribute to
Monica during her match with Amaundarova. I have follow her career from the
junior days to today, have seen her matches live, and even though she is
very passionate in court, she has always behave like a lady in and out of court. She very often uses words like "Allez" and "Come On", but never have
I witness any foul language from her.

Your tennis reports are awesome and must of the time right on target. However, you should not in your match descriptions add quotes that may have
misinterpreted (I do not believe that Mo used the word "puta" it is simply
out of character for her), and are detrimental to a players character.
It was used in a sentence, I am not a Spanish speaker, it's one of the very few words that I know. Maybe Spanish speakers know about the potential verbal phrase where this word has a different meaning, then I apologise.

Anyway, in a highly emotional moment even the calmest person can use a foul word (I can fully refer to that, as I never use foul language myself on daily basis), that's what they exist for in every language, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. She doesn't insult her opponent, the umpire or the crowd.

On a side note, in my teens when I was just a tennis fan and wasn't an ATP journalist yet, I thought tennis players, my favourite ones in particular, were nearly saint people with wonderful characters and work ethics. I had a major crisis of any sport liking when I went on that other side of tournaments and saw how heavily they drink and how nearly all of them cheat on their beautiful model wives/ girlfriends anytime a chance comes . We got slammed by a fan only recently for writing a small sentence how one of ATP players drank beer and it affected his performance, and the report came from a tournament's long time employee, not a random gambler who lost a bet and was bitter about it. Obviously, it's the best to not include all these controversies at all, but a tiny dose of it is also interesting to a reader.

Monica is a good, serious girl and a tennis player at least. She can reach high places if she keeps being like that

Glad you like the reports in other parts.

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #248
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quarterfinal

Irina Falconi (USA) d. Maria Sanchez (USA) 36 64 75
Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) d. Vesna Dolonc (SRB) 63 64

(6)Jana Cepelova (SVK) d. (SE)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) 67(3) 61 75
(2)Lucie Safarova (CZE) d. (7)Monica Puig (PUR) 67(5) 64 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #249
country flag monicafanclub

monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice monicafanclub is just really nice

great effort Monica against a very strong player (and playing at home)!!!!
...now get ready for your first grand slam main draw. We are very proud of you.
monicafanclub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #250
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

way to go Pica! you gave her a nice close match!

Old May 17th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #251
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Irina
Maria

Lucie
Pica

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #252
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Lucie
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #253
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

wow Pica's match was closer than I expected

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #254
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Final

(1)Voracova/Zahlavova Strycova (CZE/CZE) d. (2)Falconi/Hrdinova (USA/CZE) 64 60

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #255
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

take the title lucie
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote