Jaqueline Adina Cristian - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #151
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Jaqueline Adina Cristian

I guess we don't know that for sure. Stranger things have happened in this tournament, for instance 14 yo WC ranked 800+ in the Juniors who send packing Top 40 players.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #152

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

15th Serbia Junior Open Novi Sad (SRB), G2:

(8)Fanny Stollar (HUN) v Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU)
(Q)Hana Mraz (SLO) v (wc)Nikolina Jovic (SRB)
Dessislava Zlateva (BUL) v Margaux Bovy (BEL)
Ksenia Laskutova (RUS) v (2)Akvile Parazinskaite (LTU)

Good luck Jaq!
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #153

R32: (8)Fanny Stollar (HUN) d. Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) 46 63 62

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #154
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Played two matches in one day ?
R16: Jaqueline Adina CRISTIAN (ROU) d. (Q) Hana MRAZ (SLO) 6-3 6-4
noname29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #155

Nope. She played against Stollar yesterday and she lost

I saw that result too, but apparently ITF got it wrong one more time.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
Played two matches in one day ?
R16: Jaqueline Adina CRISTIAN (ROU) d. (Q) Hana MRAZ (SLO) 6-3 6-4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Nope. She played against Stollar yesterday and she lost

I saw that result too, but apparently ITF got it wrong one more time.
Sorry, noname29, you were right yesterday.

Jaq is in the semis. Her results this week:

R1: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (8)Fanny Stollar (HUN) 46 63 62
R2: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (Q)Hana Mraz (SLO) 63 64
QF: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. Ksenia Laskutova (RUS) 63 62

She will face 3rd seed fellow Romanian Ilka Csoregi tomorrow for a place in the final
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #157

SF: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 64 62

Sad for Ilka, but very happy for Jaq

Tomorrow will play against Anna Bondar of Hungary for the title. Hai Jaq!
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #158
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:

SF: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 64 62

Sad for Ilka, but very happy for Jaq

Tomorrow will play against Anna Bondar of Hungary for the title. Hai Jaq!
Romanian's Sharapova (but more beautiful than the Russian)

Hai Jaq, hijack that title!
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #159
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Congrats to Jaq! Three years ago I was so excited about Ilka. Am I now supposed to get excited about Jaq or should I just wait a couple of years?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #160

Ooh, don't be so melodramatic

Ilka is still very young, agree she's having a difficult time, but I haven't given up on her yet
I know in the 80's and 90's other girls were GS winners at 16 yo, but nowadays at 16 you must consider yourself lucky if you get to play the qualifying rounds for a GS. Times are changing and I think we have to be patient, Ilka will do just fine in a couple of years.

As for Jaq, she seems to have both the talent and the determination to make a beautiful career for herself. But it's gonna take a while and a lot of hard work.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #161

F: (7)Anna Bondar (HUN) d. Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) 61 61

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #162

Jaq with her runner-up trophy
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #163
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

I was not expecting these numbers but anyway did a good tour.
With these points, will be close the top 100.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname29 View Post
I was not expecting these numbers but anyway did a good tour.
With these points, will be close the top 100.
She did great actually. She was the last player directly accepted in the MD (ranked 131) and she reached the final beating 3 players ranked higher than her
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #165
country flag noname29

Quote:
She did great actually. She was the last player directly accepted in the MD (ranked 131) and she reached the final beating 3 players ranked higher than her
OK, maybe compared with the previous tournament she did a great job.
But in terms of the rank. is not really that. You know very well that there are many players of 17 ranked in the top 100, but in terms of value are lower than an 14 year girls ranked 300-400.
The best example is her opponent in the final, which lost in straight sets with Dalma Galfi, and the difference between them was a hundred places.. on top, Dalma Galfi was younger by a year and a half.