Kim Audio/Video Links - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #1441
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future
Re: Kim Audio/Video Links

What is SH'BAM?

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #1442
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

it's this new fitness like thingy, something like Zumba, if you know what that is?
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #1443

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
it's this new fitness like thingy, something like Zumba, if you know what that is?
Ah, I know that. Thanks. So what does Kim say at the end of the video?

Thank You, Kim
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #1444
country flag wateva

wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute wateva has a reputation beyond repute

is her ankle ok already??
i hope it was taken some time back!

For the latest match previews and analysis, follow my blog: http://wonderfulwta.blogspot.com/
wateva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 09:35 AM   #1445

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Ah, I know that. Thanks. So what does Kim say at the end of the video?
well, it's an invitation for everyone to come to this kick-off event for the 2012 Olympics. On the beach of Ostend, they want to try and break the world record Shbam, with lots of athletes present who will go to the Olympics. Kim is participating in the project!
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #1446

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva View Post

is her ankle ok already??
i hope it was taken some time back!
I think it was recorded somewhere between Roland garros and Rosmalen, they said she can't to much for about a month, so I don't see her doing things like that right now
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #1447
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

It would be nice to know when this video was made; Kim jumps so her ankle seems ok ...
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 08:42 PM   #1448

Kim in the promo video for the WTA Championships in Istanbul!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VR-...layer_embedded
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #1449
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Kim left-handed
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #1450

lol, didn't even notice that at first
wonder how they did that, rotate the video or make Kim hit left handed
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 04:44 PM   #1451
country flag Alfie

Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of

Here's a recent interview (podcast) with Kim Clijsters interviewed by Tom Tebutt (Canada).

http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/aces/...on-of-Aces.mp3

US OPEN CHAMPION
: 2005, 2009, 2010

CHAMPION: 2011 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Alfie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 04:52 AM   #1452

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/s...s-july-22-2011

A video of Kim interviewed by some local Fox news outlet.

Thank You, Kim
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #1453
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

WTA Championships Istanbul 2011 - Kim is in this video

Just to see her a racket in her hand a few seconds ;-)
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #1454

report from match vs Zheng, + interview parts in Dutch

http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1085035

Kim says in interview she felt her stomach muscles for the last 2 days, but not that bad that she couldn't practice. yesterday she felt it at the start of her practice but then it went away and she thought it was just some stiffness.

After the match she had ultrasound, and she has a small tear in her left abdominal muscle, it's very frustrating, and she'll have to wait and see how things go the next couple of days
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1455
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote