Kim Audio/Video Links - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2003, 05:33 AM   #31
country flag possie

possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough
Yes, you need to have Real Player on your computer to view it
possie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2003, 05:56 AM   #32
vicky

vicky has disabled reputation
What does she say??? Can you translate it???
vicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 06:08 AM   #33
vicky

vicky has disabled reputation
I meant can you write what she says and her facial expressions because i dont have that real one player.
vicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 07:14 AM   #34
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky
I meant can you write what she says and her facial expressions because i dont have that real one player.
I'll try but you gotta wait...
kim4eva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 08:29 AM   #35
country flag kim4eva

kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice kim4eva is just really nice
Here's what I heard but sometimes I might have a lil mistakes because Kim's speaking so fast... and it's awfully long...with Kim's famous you-knows in every sentence

On competing in Southern California

I love it.*smile* This is always, you know, the time of the year where I look forward to the most and I really enjoy playing here... I mean, we get looked after so well here, and you know, all the facilities and everything especially here this year. The first time that I'm here, it just looks incredible, all the facilities that we get through tennis, so it's really nice to see that.

On Lindsay Davenport's comment that with the Williams' sisters injured, Clijsters rank No.1

That's always, um....very nice to see that type of comment coming from such a great champion. I mean, you know, it's very...it makes me very honoured, I think, yeah.

On Justine Henin-Hardenne's controversial injury time out on Sunday

*gets a lil bit down* It gets blown up a lot, you know, I don't think, um...and in a few ways, you know, Justinein the first set too, she started limping and whenever I wanted to play but you know, I think it's full, of full rise to, you know, to turn matches around like that. And um...and I'm not saying that you know, I mean she, in the second or third set, she played better than me and I have no problem on admitting that. And she just played more aggressive and hardly missing any points, so I think at the end, she was...well, the better player.

Here's a question from the reporter:
Will you see that as bad...?

I don't know, I think, you know, lots of people probably would say that it is and you know, we're both from the same country, but um...you know, I think Justine and I are both really, you know sealed well... when we're on the court, we compete and we wanna win but as soon as we're off the court, even Justine yesterday too, she, in the locker room or in the player's lounge, we're talking, you know, to her husband and stuff. You know, we don't have any bad relationships out there, I think.

On getting a chance to see boyfriend ATP pro Lleyton Hewitt while in Southern California

*gets excited + happy* After he lost in the final he went straight to play in Montreal on Tuesday so he had to leave straight away so *lil sad*...but that happens, you know, when, I mean, we didn't plan on seeing each other but if it happens, of course it would be nice to have him *shy smile*, but um...you know, I probably will be seeing him the week before US Open in New York, you know, so we're both having a week off and I'll see him there but that's...*big shy smile* I mean, that's the thing that, you know, when you go out with someone...*dreamy smile*, you know, in the same sport, and you have different schedules a little bit too.

On winning the 2002 WTA Championships and it's impact on her confidence this season

The Championships have been, um...very motivating for me...I think every since, I played very consistent...I've had a very good year and that's all sorts of things to win in there. And when all those seasons end, i wanted to keep going on the high *big smile* and um...you know, and I've kicked it up this year so I hope I can keep it up a little longer.

On preparing for the 2003 US Open

Of course, I mean, you always have a little bit in your mind and you wanna be fit. I've always had to plan a little bit ahead..I think...tennis wise...I'm just focusing what I had to do here and win my matches here.

Last edited by kim4eva : Oct 28th, 2003 at 10:21 AM.
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 10:08 AM   #36
country flag possie

possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough possie will become famous soon enough
Great translation!!! Even though I got to view her talking, I loved reading your written version.

My favourite bits are all the *big shy smile* 's
possie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 10:29 AM   #37
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
I finally got it to work! Don't know why it didn't work before since I've always had real player But ah well, it's very Kim's face just lights up when she talks about Lleyton

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2003, 03:23 PM   #38
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the link Kim did go off into a little fantasy world when she was talking about Lley All the little charcteristics said it all
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 02:06 AM   #39
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all
note to self-install real player THEN play video clip

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2003, 04:08 AM   #40
country flag Dannithesnail

Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light Dannithesnail is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you Kim4eva!! I wish i could have watched it.
Dannithesnail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 09:33 PM   #41
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/...g0_Spo57.shtml

A couple of Kim videos in there! Also the Roland Garros Soiree video has Elke ( with Lleyton) attending the Champion's dinner!

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
Old Nov 8th, 2003, 03:34 AM   #42
country flag kim4eva

Thanks

KIM CLIJSTERS -WINNER OF US OPEN 2005

Old Dec 4th, 2003, 04:58 PM   #43
country flag fifiricci

fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute fifiricci has a reputation beyond repute
If you go to the Eurosport site: www.eursport.com, in the video section they've got 5 mins of season ending highlights (mens and womens masters) and there's loads of clips of Kim in there (many of them very painful!!).

And I've just found another even better one - clips of the final and post match interview (which they never showed live on Eurosport). Theres about five pages of video clips on different sports, so be patient and you'll find them (on page 3 I think).

Old Dec 4th, 2003, 06:05 PM   #44
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Actually you can sort videos by tennis on Eurosport website!! So no need to look for them between the other sports' videos.

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 08:58 PM   #45
country flag angele87

I'm not sure for how long this video is going to work but I figured I would post the link anyway. If it doesn't work though, nobody is missing too much. It shows a tiny bit of Lleyton and Kim arriving at the Perth airport but it's nothing gooberish and you only see them for a second. Then you see Kim practising and then Lleyton practising with a little interview afterwards. You hear him say the "you won't be the first one to know" line which actually came off a lot funnier than it sounded in the article Then you don't hear what question was asked but it shows Lleyton replying: "Alicia's gonna go out there and try her butt off like she always does but it's gonna be a tough one for her. I'm gonna go out there and try and beat Xavier and make it a live rubber for everyone"

I'm gonna post two links but to the same movie. On the first one, click Play Video under the picture. If that link doesn't work, try the other one. No promises though because those videos are updated often. If it does still work, the Lleyton and Kim stuff starts at about 6:17 in the video!

http://sports.ninemsn.com.au/homepag...c8ee2316c3e9e6

http://sports.ninemsn.com.au/media/a...ort_friday.wmv