Kim Audio/Video Links - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1486
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim Audio/Video Links

Australian.Open.2012.R3.Clijsters.vs.Hantuchova.EN G.HD720

Old Jan 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM   #1487
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that! I didn't get to watch the last two matches, but really want to see them
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 04:52 AM   #1488
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

Australian.Open.2012.R4.Clijsters.vs.Li.ENG.HD720
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #1489
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Kim on the De Laatste Show (in Dutch)

http://www.een.be/programmas/de-laat...ers-na-13-jaar

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1490

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

match report vs Wickmayer + Interview in Dutch

http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1254801

http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1254617
Old Mar 26th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #1491

what Kim said in the interview ^^

I did call the physio at 4-3 in the second, when I was leading, but then you have to wait until you change sides again, but then I was like, she’s serving for the match now, and I didn’t feel good about that then to call the physio.

Yanina was playing better and stronger today. She played some good first 4 games, but pressure on me, but with playing bad and moving badly, I still almost won. So maybe that’s the only positive thing I can take with me from this match.

It was hard for her to serve out both the first set and the match. It’s just a pity I couldn’t play at a decent level. I feel like at some moments, I felt that I was more dominant when I could make her run, but when I had to run from the left to the right myself, it was hard.

The last year, I’ve been very motivated to work at 200%, mentally, physically and tennis wise. I’ve never had a better team, with Carl on the court; I know that he can still make me a better tennis player. With Sam and Stefan, I feel very good, I learn a lot. It’s just hard sometimes to accept that physically, the intensive tennis I’ve been playing for such a long time is now too much for my body.

My gravel preparation is long enough. I chose Miami because I had a good practice period after the AO, and I was ready to start again. I know its hard court here, but I also need matches. I’m not in the situation anymore where I can easily not play tournament for 3 months and then suddenly come back and here I am and everything is going well. It’s a difficult balance between playing enough tournaments and physically knowing when it’s too much and when it’s not enough.

The next goal is Roland Garros. I’m now going to let everything sink in for a couple of days; brainstorm with Carl and Stefan and Sam about how the last few months went, evaluate everything physically, and then I have Madrid and Rome planned. So I have a good preparation period before that starts.
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #1492

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

0:45

1:30

Thank You, Kim
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1493

video with some bits and pieces from the press conference...
don't know if the images from Kim practicing on grass are from this year or from last year

http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1307447
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1494

Thank You, Kim
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #1495

http://unicefopen.crossmediaventures...?VideoID=17120

No idea what she is saying but here is a recent interview Kim did for the Unicef Open.

Thank You, Kim
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1496
country flag Gawain

Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
http://unicefopen.crossmediaventures...?VideoID=17120

No idea what she is saying but here is a recent interview Kim did for the Unicef Open.
blablabla been training well, well prepared for the grass season blabla happy to play here again after period of injuries... blabla yes, last time here as a player...etc.

3:55 Reporter: you live nearby, you speak Dutch and you're a nice girl so we kind of adopted you in Holland, also by lack of Dutch tennis successes.
Gawain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1497
country flag Pie800

Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future Pie800 has a brilliant future

^ Hahah cute!
Pie800 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #1498

some videos from Sporza:

draw + practice
http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1334718

before the tournament
http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1335781

press conference + practice with Stosur
http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1335781

match vs Oprandi
http://www.sporza.be/permalink/1.1335778

Kim saying she feels like she can still beat everyone, and that she's finally become the player she always wanted to be and she really wants to show that in matches now!
Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 01:10 PM   #1499

here you can find some videos from Kids day (with the blooper story ) and reports from matches vs Bondarenko & Schiavone

http://unicefopen.nl/nl/live/unicef-open-tv.html
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #1500

Kim & Laura Robson @ Wimbledon Kids day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=f3Pj1GpNX5M