Kim's Twitter Page - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:02 AM   #1
country flag FAMK

FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all FAMK is a name known to all
Kim's Twitter Page

Deserves a new thread

https://twitter.com/Clijsterskim

My battery died yesterday! Sorry to keep you all waiting! I am playing with Malisse! 10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

The ones who said Lleyton are hilarious! :-) Federer or Nadal would have been nice ! Roddick too :-) 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

FAMK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 07:04 AM   #2
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kim's Twitter Page

some guy asked:

@Clijsterskim Are you on good terms with Lleyton? 23 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Clijsterskim

@lbcandide yes! We were together for 5 years! I want nothing but the best for him!
13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to lbcandide
Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:35 PM   #3

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

We play the US in fedcup next year! The tie will be held in Belgium! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 06:18 PM   #4
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

In Reply to: andy_murray Just hit at queens. Courts look so good almost a shame to have to go on them. First day back on a grass court http://tweetphoto.com/25207726
Kim: @andy_murray the grass looks great! I can't wait! :-) good luck this year, kick ass!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 06:31 PM   #5

Look guys! Received my KIA sorento today! It drives awesome :-) i love it!! http://twitpic.com/1tvw15 21 minutes ago via Twitpic
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 09:42 PM   #6

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

blynch8: Sitting with my lil girl having ice cream! Priceless
Clijsterskim: @blynch8 what about your wife? She wasn't there with you guys? :-)
blynch8: @Clijsterskim for the record my awesome wife was there but wasn't having any ice cream

Thank You, Kim
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #7
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

This is Sam , my osteopath! Just having treatment now! I am starving , ... http://twitpic.com/1u3x2t Il y a 26 minutes via Twitpic
Beautiful weather here in Belgium! Was practicing on carpet indoors... :-) now doing some little shores before we leave for Eastbourne! Il y a environ 1 heure via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 08:30 PM   #8

Nice words from Kim. It's very nice of her to congratulate her fellow players like that.

Congrats Schiavo!Great to see one of the nicest,funniest,coolest,honest and hard working girl win the throphy! Well done , you deserve it!

Sammy, keep your chin up! Many more to come! She( sam) has improved so much and has a great future ahead of her!congrats on great 2 weeks

Thank You, Kim
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 05:29 PM   #9

Packing, packing... Can't wait to go get to Eastbourne!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder when she'll be leaving for Eastbourne. Probably one of these days since she's packing already
Brian is in New Jersey for a week for his oldest brother's wedding, so I guess he'll join Kim for Wimbledon
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #10
country flag NYSportimes

NYSportimes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
Packing, packing... Can't wait to go get to Eastbourne!! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

wonder when she'll be leaving for Eastbourne. Probably one of these days since she's packing already
Brian is in New Jersey for a week for his oldest brother's wedding, so I guess he'll join Kim for Wimbledon
Yes, it's great to see Kim back in action! Here at NY Sportimes we can't wait to see her turn out for us against Martina Hingis of the NY Buzz on Monday July 19th in World Team Tennis. If you're in NYC that day, feel free to join us!

Regards
NYSportimes

www.nysportimes.com
www.twitter.com/nysportimes
http://www.wtt.com/
NYSportimes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 05:53 PM   #11
country flag Alfie

Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of Alfie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post

Kim's coach Wim tweeted that they're leaving for Eastbourne on Tuesday. I can't wait to see her back in action! Hope her foot holds up.

Here's Wim's tweet:
WimFissette Just finished last practice before we leave to Eastbourne tomorrow! Now time to pack my bags
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

US OPEN CHAMPION
: 2005, 2009, 2010

CHAMPION: 2011 AUSTRALIAN OPEN
Alfie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:57 AM   #12

@esirlov thanks! You are the first one!!! about 11 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to esirlov

Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys! On our way to the airport! X about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@SvetlanaK27 thanks girl! :-) see you soon! When will you get to Eastbourne? Practice? about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to SvetlanaK27

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #13

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! :-) jada sang happy birthday for me this morning! about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

Arrived in England! On our way to the hotel! Can't wait to watch England play their first world cup game! :-) about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:20 PM   #14

Just finished hitting on grass!! I love it :-) weather is great here! Now going to find a supermarket and buy some groceries !! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

and Brian
Happy birthday to wifey! U rule about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 06:44 AM   #15

Goodmorning ... 6.49 sun is out, ready to go for a run and then practice with Victoria Azarenka at 11! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@LosDosMos i love being in England when the world cup is on! It sucks that Belgium isn't in it so i dont really support anyone! about 9 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to LosDosMos