Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 32, Masha prepares for Singapore - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #91
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Pt 3 added (Vika)

AMG needs a tashe and some warts on her face, lol.

Could we have some Barbie and bitchface Rodionova?
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Koukalova, The Other Czechs,
Kerber, Sharapova, Keys, Townsend, Paszek, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #92
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
So that's why she has her hair always over her shoulder when serving.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #93
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - pt 3 added

*subscribes*
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #94
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Pt 3 added (Vika)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenas warriors View Post
OMG. The Vika one is libellous.

Some funny bits though and great drawings., thankyou.

Theres an implied stupid bitch commentator, whos that meant to be?
Chris Evert. The other one is Mary Carillo, both of NBC. Me being a Brit, I haven't seen the NBC coverage but there have been so many references to Evert's daft remarks here on Tennisforum over the past couple of years that I deceided to include that for our friends across the pond.

As for it being libellous, I'd like to think it's way too over the top for anyone to take it seriously. But then this is Tennisforum so who knows? The idea came from a discussion on another topic where Chrissiefan had suggested that if Vika were to play up the bad girl role she might gain popularity of the kind that Connors and McEnroe enjoyed. My view was that she wasn't anywhere near extreme enough to do that. To be a lovable villain you need to be so over the top that your villainy becomes exciting and entertaining.

With that in mind I decided to have a go at doing just that in the comic and cast her in a role that is to the WTA as Dick Dastardly was to Wacky Races. Turning Sam Sumyk into Mutley might be a bit tricky though.

Last edited by bobito : May 11th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #95
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

They're really funny

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #96
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, credit where it's due. The Medina Garrigues joke was suggested by Stromatolite. Thanks for that one
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #97
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, credit where it's due. The Medina Garrigues joke was suggested by Stromatolite. Thanks for that one
Thanks Bobito

Btw: I can no longer see either drawing. Anybody else having the same problem?
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #98
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of

Magic. You are unbelievable talented.
Thank you for all of this bobito
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #99
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God firstly these are sooooo good

Secondly, that Chris Evert addition
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #100
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Evert.... Perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #101
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Thanks Bobito

Btw: I can no longer see either drawing. Anybody else having the same problem?
Are you getting an "image not available" message or do you mean you cannot find them where I originally posted them? I deleted the seperately posted comics and put them on the original post with the others instead. Can you see them there?
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #102
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Evert and Medina
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #103
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you getting an "image not available" message or do you mean you cannot find them where I originally posted them? I deleted the seperately posted comics and put them on the original post with the others instead. Can you see them there?
Never thought of that

Yes, I can see them fine, thanks
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #104
country flag SerenaSiren

SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold SerenaSiren is a splendid one to behold

lol at evert..Keep up the good work
SerenaSiren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #105
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote