Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 25, Genie reviews her options - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #76
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room

Yay, I can see it again, no more "image not available" problem! Nice work Bobito.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #77
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

You have a talent!

The illustration is pretty accurate and the stories are fun, if you're a woman's tennis fan Perhaps satire on other issues in tennis like grunting, equal pay, Sloane/Serena hysteria, or even tennisforum etc.

But thank you for sharing this with us!

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #78
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

I love the frame where Maria is inside the baseline ready to receive "Cornet's" serve. Subtle but very effective.
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #79
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Subs! I love these! Can't wait for more.
Old May 10th, 2013, 06:32 AM   #80
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
You have a talent!

The illustration is pretty accurate and the stories are fun, if you're a woman's tennis fan Perhaps satire on other issues in tennis like grunting, equal pay, Sloane/Serena hysteria, or even tennisforum etc.

But thank you for sharing this with us!
Equal pay is a good idea, maybe a guest appearance by Simon or Tipsarevic .
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #81
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Oh please do draw him, with his silly tattoos and all.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #82
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes please!
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM   #83
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

i love how perfect cornet's serve motion is ! AWESOME job!

SURVIVOR Announcement

Here
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #84
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIMBLY2004 View Post
who is the adidas girl in the first pic?
Quote:
Kimiko
OMG! I thought Agassi or something.
love your work! please continue!!
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #85
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Cute! You should start a tumblr blog. I would follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's very good. Especially the implied suggestion that Cornet's own hypnotherapist has made her believe that she's Serena so that Maria gets the feeling that she's playing Serena when she's playing Cornet. Very witty indeed.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #86
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Pt 3 added (Vika)

OMG. The Vika one is libellous.

Some funny bits though and great drawings., thankyou.

Theres an implied stupid bitch commentator, whos that meant to be?
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #87
country flag Carlsbadwanska

Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future Carlsbadwanska has a brilliant future

GOAT
Old May 11th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #88
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #89
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #90
country flag Goddess Serena

Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future Goddess Serena has a brilliant future

Thank you! It's awesome and you are a very talented person.

What a gift you have.
Goddess Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote