Tales from the Locker Room - Legends sketchbook: Swiss Drop Shot Queens - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #736
country flag KarlyM*

KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of KarlyM* has much to be proud of
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Jen & Juju

Quote:
"As a coach Connors helped Andy Roddick win 4 ATP titles. More recently he helped Maria Sharapova win a set."
I'm picturing this written on his actual resume...
KarlyM* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #737
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO

I enjoyed the Henman jab (also his pic was so good that I instantly thought that was him)

Calling Ana Ivanovic's celebration a "twirl" is not really a shade. Ana is very self-aware of how it looks more sexy than fierce (hence it's a trademark logo).
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #738
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

"No one is gonna be intimidated by the back of your head" was definitely shady.

*even though Ana's head is humongous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #739
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skochko View Post
"More recently helped Maria Sharapova win a set" OMG xD

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
When will your fave's uterus?
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 05:16 AM   #740
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

Dinara sent me a message on instagram that she liked her comic bobito, well done
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #741
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Supreme View Post
Dinara sent me a message on instagram that she liked her comic bobito, well done
Really? She reads the board?
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #742
country flag Deestruction
Two-timing...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

"Helped Maria win a set...."

"No one is gonna be intimidated by the back of your head..."

http://deestruction.tumblr.com/
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #743
country flag Skinz
Veni, vidi, vici.

Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute Skinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisGhost View Post
Really? She reads the board?
No, I uploaded the cartoon on instagram and tagged her in it, she sent in reply
Skinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #744
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's fantastic! Thanks for doing that.

Apparently many of the players do read Tennisforum so I've always assumed that some of them will see TftLR. It's nice to know at least two of them, Sara and now Dinara, liked their 'toons.

The last edition of "Tips" should be up in a few days. Only one player featured but I think people will agree it's a fitting way to sign off a series featuring the game's legends (yes that's a clue ).

Last edited by bobito : Nov 30th, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #745
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
I was leafing through an old copy of Tennis Head magazine a while back and came across this step by step illustrated guide on how to play a forehand like Caroline Wozniacki. Most tennis magazines have these, where a coach uses a series of pics to teach you how to play like a pro. This led me to wondering if such guides were really telling readers what separates elite players from us weekend hackers. In any case, who wants to hit a forehand like Wozniacki?

With that in mind, I present Tips from the Locker Room in which a series of top coaches will reveal what really make the top pros stand out, using some legends of the game to illustrate their lessons.

So, without further ado...

Next week Jimmy Connors on the art of intimidation!
See her how she takes on the racquet by first yelling at it
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #746
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very cool
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #747
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - Hingis

bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #748
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Wow .

BTW Judy reminds me of Judge Claude Frollo in that pic for some reason .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #749
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

legendtina

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #750
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote