Tales from the Locker Room - Episode 32, Masha prepares for Singapore - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to appear next in Tales from the Locker Room (maximum 4 players)?

Klara Zakopalova 14 14.43%
Dominika Cibulkova 47 48.45%
Ekaterina Makarova 9 9.28%
Angelique Kerber 33 34.02%
Julia Goerges 44 45.36%
Daniela Hantuchova 42 43.30%
Sabine Lisicki 51 52.58%
Kirsten Flipkens 14 14.43%
Sorana Cirstea 26 26.80%
Nadia Petrova 31 31.96%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #676
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - #14 added, Fed Cup Fiasco

You are so talented and have a sense of humour. Love your work!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #677
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #678
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post

I can't believe they snubbed me to appear in this! Quite frankly I feel insulted.

In any case, Vesnina uses a red and white racquet. Bloody amateur!.
Why russians speak bulgarian?
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #679
country flag A-Bond

A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute A-Bond has a reputation beyond repute

Anastasia But speaking about amateurs: What dress is Nastya wearing?? I recognise Kirilenko's and Vesnina's, but not Anastasia's.
A-Bond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #680
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
Why russians speak bulgarian?
It's a Bulgarian cartoon

Why Russians play in Bulgaria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bond View Post
Anastasia But speaking about amateurs: What dress is Nastya wearing?? I recognise Kirilenko's and Vesnina's, but not Anastasia's.
I know. That cartoon is a joke.

Last edited by bobito : Oct 26th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
bobito is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #681
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold

Not happy with your uglification of gorgeous Vera Z...
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #682
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
Not happy with your uglification of gorgeous Vera Z...
All I can say in my defence is that this cartoon was drawn in a day and a half, as opposed to the week and a half one might normally take. It had to be quick or the topic would have blown over by the time I posted it. Hence Vera's likeness and Youzhny's hair may not be quite up to my normal standard (I stand by my portrayal of Lena's nose however).

I think you'll agree though, even though it may have been a little rushed, it's still way better than that Bulgarian guy's efforts.

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #683
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All I can say in my defence is that this cartoon was drawn in a day and a half, as opposed to the week and a half one might normally take. It had to be quick or the topic would have blown over by the time I posted it. Hence Vera's likeness and Youzhny's hair may not be quite up to my normal standard (I stand by my portrayal of Lena's nose however).

I think you'll agree though, even though it may have been a little rushed, it's still way better than that Bulgarian guy's efforts.
I thought Lena and Youz were definitely ok, albeit not one of your sharper ones. And yes, obviously better than the Bulgarian one. Does anyone have a translation?
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #684
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
I thought Lena and Youz were definitely ok, albeit not one of your sharper ones. And yes, obviously better than the Bulgarian one. Does anyone have a translation?
Roughly translated (Google translate ) it reads:

Kirilenko: I love to play here for the money

Vesnina: And points

Pavlyuchenkova: Money and points are great

Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:32 AM   #685
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Does Youzhny have that much hair?
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:41 AM   #686
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
Does Youzhny have that much hair?
No but (i) buzzcuts are hard to do with my cartooning style and (ii) this one was done in a day and a half so that I could post it while the subject was a hot topic.

I wasn't happy with Bepa's likeness either to be honest but it's possible I may soon redeem myself in that regard.

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #687
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of
Re: Tales from the Locker Room - #8 added - Wimbledon Special Edition

Quote:

Superena

Legend

Juju

Vika

If people like them I'll do more, 2 current players and 2 retired ones in each set as with these ones.

Don't worry, it won't distract me from the comic. I'm working on episode 9 right now.
Could you do one of Sara Errani freaking out because she woke up from that nightmare? Pretty please? :wavey:

Seven faves. Zero slams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
When will your fave's uterus?
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 02:30 AM   #688
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute

Elena D made an appearance
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:30 AM   #689
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Could you do one of Sara Errani freaking out because she woke up from that nightmare? Pretty please? :wavey:

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 06:32 AM   #690
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Something tells me this one is going to be popular
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote