Caro Wozniacki opens up over her split in interview with Graham Besinger - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 11:34 PM   #1
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Caro Wozniacki opens up over her split in interview with Graham Besinger

She was on "In depth with Graham Bensinger -- The Real Story on Rory McIlroy"

https://screen.yahoo.com/caroline-wo...110000078.html

Edit: moar clips of the interview including on other hot topics (courtesy of CWTennis)

http://grahambensinger.com/index.php...ine-wozniacki/

Last edited by Raiden : Sep 12th, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 11:36 PM   #2
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wozniacki opens up over split in interview with Graham Besinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Caro Wozniacki on "In depth w/ Graham Basinger -- "The Real Story on Rory McIlroy"

https://screen.yahoo.com/caroline-wo...110000078.html

Is there a bigger attention whore than Wozniacki among the top players. Rory probably realized that she was just using him for his fame and kicked her ass out. Now she is leeching off Serena.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 01:39 AM   #3
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Is there a bigger attention whore than Wozniacki among the top players. Rory probably realized that she was just using him for his fame and kicked her ass out. Now she is leeching off Serena.
The people who said the tour had figured Caroline out, now have to take a different direction for their insults. The leech angle
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 01:51 AM   #4
country flag serena_the_queen

serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future serena_the_queen has a brilliant future
Re: Caro Wozniacki opens up over split in interview with Graham Besinger

I'm sorry to use such language but Rory must be one of the all time greatest ****s in history. Breaking off an engagement over the phone days before the wedding is one of the most cowardly and disgusting things you can do to a person only hours ago you claimed to have loved. Caro is of course much better off without that short ass troll faced irish fuck.
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 01:53 AM   #5
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You get so pressed at Carol about how Vika is flopping these days

Caro was number 1 in the world at 20 and was the it girl of the WTA for 2 years, was in one of the most highprofile sports relationships and has been the best player on tour this half of the season bar Serena, deserves a few interviews god
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:02 AM   #6
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's just consistent with her behavior, you have to give her that. She exploited their relationship for the maximum publicity from day one and now she milks the remains for everything left in there.

Woznicki just aches to be a celebrity and whoever will get her there will do. Be it the golfer, Serena or whoever..as long as cameras are pointed towards her she's happy.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:21 AM   #7
country flag MMJSL

MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute MMJSL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She's just consistent with her behavior, you have to give her that. She exploited their relationship for the maximum publicity from day one and now she milks the remains for everything left in there.

Woznicki just aches to be a celebrity and whoever will get her there will do. Be it the golfer, Serena or whoever..as long as cameras are pointed towards her she's happy.
You are so vicious.

If she was really the sick social climber celebrity wannabe you think she is, I think she would've milked the break up. She didn't milk the break up, Rory did though.

Caroline is probably the most liked person on tour right now with St Kim gone. If she was so bad, why is she so well liked?

Wozniacki. Stosur. Jankovic. Halep.
Venus. Stephens. Hampton. Bouchard. Bencic.
Seles. Henin. Davenport. Hingis. Clijsters.
MMJSL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:23 AM   #8
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Caroline was famous before Rory and will be famous after him

You sound like such a bitter ex-boyfriend the way you speak of her motivations as if you know her so personally
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:28 AM   #9
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Say's the bandwagon fangirl. Runs from one player to the next.

Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:41 AM   #10
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem I have with this is that she decided to have an interview with some peasant reporter i've never heard of.
wildemu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 02:58 AM   #11
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep talking Caro cause it makes Rory look like the biggest see you next Tuesday in history
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 03:02 AM   #12
country flag NatP
SRFCL1DL4E

NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of NatP has much to be proud of

Rory and his statement, Rory makes fun of Caro, Caro and this.

God, it's over, period. They're kids or what?

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Bencic Jankovic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 03:09 AM   #13
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jeez when you ditch a fave you really ditch them, don't you.

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 03:33 AM   #14
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sit your ass down! As a matter of fact, take several seats! Stop trying to prove how easy it is to be dumb and stupid!

R.I.P ELENA BALTACHA. YOU WILL BE MISSED!
hotandspicey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 03:37 AM   #15
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aye.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote