Has anyone subscribed to tennistv.com livestream? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation
Has anyone subscribed to tennistv.com livestream?

I'm thinking about it but would like to know if it's worth to pay $20.99 per month for internet streaming. Suggestion please. Thank you.
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has anyone subscribed to tennistv.com livestream?

I'm using it, very useful when TV is not around and you don't want shitty streams

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #3
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

If you want to use it on a laptop/computer then I don't see any problems.

But if you want to use it on your phone/ipad to stream on the TV then that is another matter. It was working fine from September until Stuttgart. I had problem after problem. It wouldn't load, the scree would go black and have audio only. This would happen every 10 - 15 minutes for every match.

I contacted Tennis TV and they are slow to get back to you to start with and they waste time with turning the phone on and off, clearing cookies. This is something I know!!!

Then I get these classic e-mails:
Make And model of the App:
Please attach the screenshot if possible:
URL(Link) to the error page:
Browsers used & the version:
Operating system & the version:
Subscription type(Online / mobile(Version) / TV):
IP location(Click link http://www.whatsmyip.org):

I am using a phone, the majority of these questions are irrelevant!

We can confirm that iPad has been developed to stream on Apple TV through Airplay.
However the iPhone has not yet been developed with this option.

I told them I tried with the ipad! And I had been using the phone since September with no problems!

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #4
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

Why bother? Standard free streaming sites are pretty good for all purposes, and sometimes even better without the shitty tennistv commentators

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #5
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsi View Post
If you want to use it on a laptop/computer then I don't see any problems.

But if you want to use it on your phone/ipad to stream on the TV then that is another matter. It was working fine from September until Stuttgart. I had problem after problem. It wouldn't load, the scree would go black and have audio only. This would happen every 10 - 15 minutes for every match.
TennisTV works ok on Iphone\Ipad for me, only issue i have watching on i phone it's sometimes damn wait bar doesn't go away even when stream loaded and works fine, that's annoying, also android app crashes every once in a while but that's android, so i just use browser with flash on it this option is even better then using tennistv app, ability to use split screen is well worth it ditching native app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
Why bother? Standard free streaming sites are pretty good for all purposes, and sometimes even better without the shitty tennistv commentators
quality is worse and half of them are unstable

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:28 PM   #6
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
TennisTV works ok on Iphone\Ipad for me, only issue i have watching on i phone it's sometimes damn wait bar doesn't go away even when stream loaded and works fine, that's annoying, also android app crashes every once in a while but that's android, so i just use browser with flash on it this option is even better then using tennistv app, ability to use split screen is well worth it ditching native app
I like to watch it on the TV through apple tv. I don't pay to watch it on a laptop or phone.

Old May 6th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #7
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
I always watch it on free streaming sites but sometimes especially big match like a slam final it's hard to find a stable one.
Old May 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #8
babsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT2009 View Post
I always watch it on free streaming sites but sometimes especially big match like a slam final it's hard to find a stable one.
Tennis TV doesn't have the slams.

If you want it for slams, I would look into Eurosport player. It is only 3 euros a month and it is VERY good. Even though I am not in Europe I managed to get it working with a VPN during the Australian Open and will get it for Roland Garros.

Old May 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #9
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by babsi View Post
I like to watch it on the TV through apple tv. I don't pay to watch it on a laptop or phone.
I don't have AppleTV, my home computer connected directly to TV, so no problem for me

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:26 PM   #10
country flag Halconq47

Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all Halconq47 is a name known to all

It doesnt show the slams?
Halconq47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:33 PM   #11
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

I used it, very useful, it is very smooth even you watch via your phone when you are not at home

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:37 PM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

There's no Live Streaming showing both WTA's and all Slams.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:37 PM   #13
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

It works for me. I use it away from home and to steam through my Apple TV. I've had no issues.

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 02:45 PM   #14
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

200% worth it to me.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2014, 03:14 PM   #15
country flag Siderophyre

Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future Siderophyre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
200% worth it to me.
Agreed. The other useful thing is the ability to watch full matches you may have missed when they were live streamed. However, as far as I can see this option is only available on PC, not iPad.

It's later than you think...
Siderophyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote