Madrid Chat Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #106
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Azarenka looks like she is much better ready than other top players for this tournament. If she goes through Pavs, she will beat Serena in SF
You were saying
She blew a 5-2 lead in this second set even though Nastya really played well on her side.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #107
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

I just jinxed Nastya she was leading 40-0 and had three set points but now tiebreak
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #108
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I can't with all the choking in this match

Set1: Vika served for the set, 5-4, 40-15, and it went to the tb, in which Nastya led 6-3, then in the end, Vika won 10-8

Set2: Vika led 5-2, then Nastya held, broke, held, and broke to be able to serve for the set at 6-5. Nastya had 40-0, then Vika won the next 8 points to force the tb and lead 3-0 Then Vika won the match.

It was a good match from both of them though.
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #109
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Btw, I don't know why but my stream just switched to the end of the 2011 Madrid final, in which Nole beat Rafa 7-5 6-4 One of the best matches of Nole on clay for sure

Now waiting to watch Grigor
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #110
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Nastia made the biggest choke of the year.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #111
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

There's no doubt that there was some rust involved with Azarenka after so much time off. You have to give her an adjustment period. But, come on, after watching that mess, does anyone believe Vika is going to win this tournament?

Though, you have to say, Vika has made an inexplicable living off of opponents' choking all year, whether it was a case of her opponent folding or top players in her path going down, making things easier. I don't know why the tennis gods have blessed her so often this year on court. So maybe she can ride the gag train to a title. But that's the only way I see it happening because her form all year has been mediocre at best.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #112
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

nastasia

what a choke

i was expect her to win, well, onto next round

and aga

well done for laura

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #113
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
There's no doubt that there was some rust involved with Azarenka after so much time off. You have to give her an adjustment period. But, come on, after watching that mess, does anyone believe Vika is going to win this tournament?

Though, you have to say, Vika has made an inexplicable living off of opponents' choking all year, whether it was a case of her opponent folding or top players in her path going down, making things easier. I don't know why the tennis gods have blessed her so often this year on court. So maybe she can ride the gag train to a title. But that's the only way I see it happening because her form all year has been mediocre at best.
Fighterpova...

But both of them played quite well in that match though. If people say Vika won because of Nastya's chokes, then it's not so right, because Vika was the one who led first and then choked in both sets.
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #114
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka is playing on clay as if it's hardcourts in Beijing. She is probably the worst clay court player among top players, she is a current "cow on ice" on clay surface and i see no attempts to improve anything in her clay game. . But at the same time her consistency and mental toughness can still take her in later rounds. Last year she reached two finals despite her claygame was equally pathetic

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : May 6th, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #115
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just ask, what the fuck is up with Grigor playing Novak in rnd2 when he's ranked 28 in the world?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #116
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Can I just ask, what the fuck is up with Grigor playing Novak in rnd2 when he's ranked 28 in the world?
All I know is, Maria's men need to stop meeting so early in tournaments . I watched Grigor choke away his lead against Novak at IW and it was devastating
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #117
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
yeah, they don't see much often and now organizators screw things up so she have to be up late and watch him and wait for him in bed

but soon will grigor be out so...

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #118
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Tipsy loss

Time to get yo' ass out of the top ten.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #119
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

YASSS
Nick Lester ‏@nicklester 7m
Tipsarevic's defeat in Madrid leaves open the possibility that Tommy Haas with 2 decent weeks could find himself back in top 10 after Rome.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #120
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
Tipsy loss

Time to get yo' ass out of the top ten.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote