Madrid Chat Thread - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #361
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

medina

she bageled serena

and then choke on serve to take a lead 5:2

and then she was up 30:0 on serena serve for 5:5 and then she hit ball in 3rd row of audience

what a mess is madrid this year

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #362
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Serena will be absolutely different to what we saw today. She will drink Gatorade and will be running a bit faster than Carmelita Jeter..
I've learnt it from her previous tournaments: she was rusty at YEC, Doha and Miami just to step up against Masha
I totally agree. She is always different right from the start each time she sees Maria across the net.

I am hoping Chrissie-fan is right and that this is her worst surface so if Maria is going to beat her anytime soon, it should be in Madrid this year. Provided they both get to the final of course.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #363
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda don't want Rafa to lose to Ferrer because of the whole myth regarding him and Masha winning the same tournaments
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #364
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I kinda don't want Rafa to lose to Ferrer because of the whole myth regarding him and Masha winning the same tournaments
Dont think it will happen...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #365
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And that would leave only Andy of the big four in Madrid... and don't Murray and Serena always win the same tournaments too?? USO, Brisbane, Miami...

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #366
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Andy isn't winning Madrid
Old May 10th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #367

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Good point.

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #368
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #369
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Ana

I can't fucking stand her, Maria would be better not to try losing the SF.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #370
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post

I can't fucking stand her, Maria would be better not to try losing the SF.
I think it will be the toughest match for Maria to win
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #371
Forever Sharapova.

look Ana played great, but Angie was full on DONCURRBER today
Old May 10th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #372

Quote:
look Ana played great, but Angie was full on DONCURRBER today
And let's not forget that in a previous match, Ana very nearly got upset by Robson, and had to rely on Laura hitting 1000 double faults. She hasn't exactly been in imperious form.

I expect a tricky match, but not one which is beyond Maria's capabilities.

Old May 10th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #373
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I think it will be the toughest match for Maria to win
Barring a potential final against Serena, of course it will.
But she has to win, no doubt.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #374
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Barring a potential final against Errani, of course it will.
But she has to win, no doubt.
fixed
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #375
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Maria has to bring her best form tomorrow and start playing aggressively. In her interview Ana talked about taking her revenge so she is not going to go away easily. Might see a 3 setter again. This Ana of late is fitter and quicker. Would be great if Maria can get to the final. If not, no big deal. Gives her more time to prepare for her next tourney. Is she going to Rome, next?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote