Madrid Chat Thread - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #346
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid Chat Thread

Serena's got this.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #347
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Chrissie-fan.....the photo in your sig reminds me of Charlie's Angels
Well, they are Chrissie-fan's angels.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #348
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Amg is done, Serena is not fogiving these DF

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #349
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

AMG managed to make 5 second serves or even more at5-5.... it's what is called choking

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #350
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I knew it! Biggest choker.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #351
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

It was close, but not enough.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #352
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Time for Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #353
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
I knew it! Biggest choker.
Serena playing much better towards the end of the match was a BIG part of it though. But she's shown herself (again) to be vulnerable on red clay. I want a Maria match with Serena. If Maria is ever going to beat her again it will be on THIS surface.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #354
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Masha, make it easy!
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #355
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

lets go maria
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #356
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Cmon Mash!

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #357
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Serena playing much better towards the end of the match was a BIG part of it though. But she's shown herself (again) to be vulnerable on red clay. I want a Maria match with Serena. If Maria is ever going to beat her again it will be on THIS surface.

Serena will be absolutely different to what we saw today. She will drink Gatorade and will be running a bit faster than Carmelita Jeter..
I've learnt it from her previous tournaments: she was rusty at YEC, Doha and Miami just to step up against Masha

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #358
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, ha, there was never a moment when I thought Serena would lose. Just like against Cibulkova and Maria in Miami, she will always flip that switch when needed, no matter how dire things look, and leave her opponent helpless. It's an amazing phenomenon to see again and again. You don't even realize it's happening until you look up at the score and, wow, she ripped all the momentum away in a flash.

Some people will perceive this as vulnerability, but I don't buy that. It was just one of those tough matches that happens in tennis, whether it was clay, hard court, or grass. Serena will be much better in the next round.

I didn't want Maria gifted the number one ranking like that anyway.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #359
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Ha, ha, there was never a moment when I thought Serena would lose. Just like against Cibulkova and Maria in Miami, she will always flip that switch when needed, no matter how dire things look, and leave her opponent helpless. It's an amazing phenomenon to see again and again. You don't even realize it's happening until you look up at the score and, wow, she ripped all the momentum away in a flash.

Some people will perceive this as vulnerability, but I don't buy that. It was just one of those tough matches that happens in tennis, whether it was clay, hard court, or grass. Serena will be much better in the next round.

I didn't want Maria gifted the number one ranking like that anyway.
if AMG had hit 4 first serves instead of just one , the result could have been absolutely different

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #360
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

that poster in GM, Verena is so annoying

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote