» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 96 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #1426
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

This club truely made me fall inlove with football again. The passion they have is just unbelievable. They are like a family.
Real love.
That's NRW. Football is a passion from Dortmund/Gelsenkirchen to Aachen.
For the rest again it's Jürgen Klopp vs. Matthias Sammer disagreement.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 12th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #1427
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
That's NRW. Football is a passion from Dortmund/Gelsenkirchen to Aachen.
For the rest again it's Jürgen Klopp vs. Matthias Sammer disagreement.
Klopp is very right. Bayern don't need a useless wise guy like Sammer in order to be a successful football club.
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #1428
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Klopp is very right. Bayern don't need a useless wise guy like Sammer in order to be a successful football club.
By reading the "Laberthread" as usual yes it's about Hoeness. I even posted as much as a neutral as I can. Of course, as a Bayern fan I'd defend Hoeness. Now a huge possiblity Bayern with a new Chairman, deep down I hope Beckenbauer returns if he wants of course. But then he's better off to move back to Germany. Like Boris Becker can't imagine him to identify himself as a "Kitzbühler/Schweizer". Agree when you move there cause of wanting to have your privacy. But on the Starnberger See etc. you can have your privacy too. Have a feeling this will be discussed in the "Laberthread" too.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Beckenbauer
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #1429
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
By reading the "Laberthread" as usual yes it's about Hoeness. I even posted as much as a neutral as I can. Of course, as a Bayern fan I'd defend Hoeness. Now a huge possiblity Bayern with a new Chairman, deep down I hope Beckenbauer returns if he wants of course. But then he's better off to move back to Germany. Like Boris Becker can't imagine him to identify himself as a "Kitzbühler/Schweizer". Agree when you move there cause of wanting to have your privacy. But on the Starnberger See etc. you can have your privacy too. Have a feeling this will be discussed in the "Laberthread" too.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Beckenbauer
I also hope Beckenbauer makes his comeback as the chairman of the board. He is a nice guy and the best german footballer ever. But even if that happens i nonetheless think that Rummenigge will now become the most powerful official at Bayern.
Old Mar 13th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #1430
KV

Rummenigge deserves it most IMO. Just wondering what will happen with Stoiber, don't think he's the right person to become the most powerful official.
When if I'm not mistaken same happened to 1860 Munich a few years back. Obermoser was charged just the year 1860 finally fulfilled the expectations by reaching the CL-Qual the same year or the year after 1860 were relegated and never returned back to the Bundesliga.
This scenario is unlikely to happen at Bayern.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #1431
KV

Quote:
Rummenigge deserves it most IMO. Just wondering what will happen with Stoiber, don't think he's the right person to become the most powerful official.
When if I'm not mistaken same happened to 1860 Munich a few years back. Obermoser was charged just the year 1860 finally fulfilled the expectations by reaching the CL-Qual the same year or the year after 1860 were relegated and never returned back to the Bundesliga.
This scenario is unlikely to happen at Bayern.
Hardly changes at the Bayern top. Have a feeling it's up to Hoeness to decide if he wants to return after his jail sentence. According to Bild.de Oliver Kahn believes in a Hoeness return. At least there are a few signs. Considering hardly changes are made at the Bayern top.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #1432
KV

Dortmund could draw Bayern in the next round.
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:29 PM   #1433
KV

Well, Heiko does Bild still has the reputation of gossiping/exagerating?
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #1434
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Well, Heiko does Bild still has the reputation of gossiping/exagerating?
Yes, they have. But with regard to football they are mostly quite realistic and they didn't overexaggerate in the Hoeneß case.

Hoeneß can be lucky that not the whole story was revealed before the court. But it's ok, i think it was a fair judgement, but i don't think he will ever come back.
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 01:59 AM   #1435
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the next tournament that Mona will enter to?

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up) ,Ranking: World #33
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014,US Open 2014, Ranking: World #1
Ana Ivanovic forever
dogwonder24 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:09 AM   #1436
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwonder24 View Post
What is the next tournament that Mona will enter to?
No idea. She didn't say anything. I hope she plays Katowice but I don't think she will play there. Therefore probably her next tournament is Stuttgart. Her favorite event.
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:13 AM   #1437
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Main Draw list

1. A.Radwanska
2. Vinci
3. Suárez Navarro
4. Flipkens
5. Zakopalova
6. Rybarikova
7. Meusburger
8. Schiavone
9. Pironkova
10. Beck
11. Niculescu
12. Wickmayer
13. Hercog OUT - Replaced by Van Uytvanck
14. Cadantu
15. Torró Flor
16. Barthel
17. Soler Espinosa
18. Giorgi
19. Peer
20. Lucic-Baroni
21. Doi
22. Piter
23. Martic (#99)

Top Alts

#1 Hlavackova
#2 Dolonc
#3 Linette

Qualification list

1. Hlavackova
2. Dolonc
3. Linette
4. Watson
5. Burnett
6. Kr. Pliskova
7. Jaksic
8. (SR)K.Bondarenko
9. Feuerstein
10. Dushevina
11. Vogt
12. Arvidsson
13. Kucova
14. Siniakova
15. Rus
16. Birnerova
17. Golubic
18. Buyukakcay
19. Krunic
20. Baczinsky
21. Hozumi
22. Karatantcheva
23. Witthoeft
24. Kania
25. Beygelzimer
26. Vasylyeva
27. Ozaki
28. Paszek (#175)

Top Alts

#1 Pervak
#2 Parmentier
#3 Coin
Mona is on the list for Katowice
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:19 AM   #1438
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Awesome! Thanks.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:20 AM   #1439
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

I hope it's a fast surface.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 02:25 AM   #1440
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Daniel Brands is the real German number 1
He has mono.
Forever Chakvetadze