» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 92 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1366
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

Football sometimes is very cruel. That's all I can say. I'm not even a Gotze hater but I fully understand the feeling of the long term Dortmund fans. This must be really unbearable to watch.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1367
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Borussia is the most adored team in Germany by the neutrals for a reason. That reason can't be bought by money. That's why I love this team. Would cheer for them even if they win nothing this season.

Congrats to Bayern.

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #1368
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1369
country flag Setsuna.

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #1370
country flag Setsuna.

This result was kinda expected tbh. I expected a loss. We have been so unlucky this season with injuries.

Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1371
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Yes, and unlike Bayern we are not able to compensate that many injured players.

At least Lukas is back.
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #1372
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Hat off to Guardiola he's mastered where Bayern could have most problems with. Injuries to Martinez and Schweinsteiger. As long as Rafinha does his job at right back then it proves to be the right decision to switch Lahm to CDM.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1373
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Hat off to Guardiola he's mastered where Bayern could have most problems with. Injuries to Martinez and Schweinsteiger. As long as Rafinha does his job at right back then it proves to be the right decision to switch Lahm to CDM.
Congrats, Karl!

I can imagine that Thiago Alcantara will replace Schweinsteiger as CDM, now that he has recovered from his injury.

If that happens Lahm will play his old role again. My immediate impression at the beginning of the season was that Guardiola likes Thiago a bit more than Schweinsteiger as CDM.
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1374
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Heiko.
BTW, I came someone across with the name Heiko on Facebook Don't think you live in Winden (NRW) and it's you.
The best on Facebook I find to get back in contact with people you spend your youth with. On the contrary don't like to send a message. Well, you are the person who used to go to Hauptschule Kreuzau and this kind of stuff. But no other choice can't add her immediately. Gotta send a message and hope for a good ending, anyway I want her added on Facebook.
Old Nov 25th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #1375
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Thanks Heiko.
BTW, I came someone across with the name Heiko on Facebook Don't think you live in Winden (NRW) and it's you.
The best on Facebook I find to get back in contact with people you spend your youth with. On the contrary don't like to send a message. Well, you are the person who used to go to Hauptschule Kreuzau and this kind of stuff. But no other choice can't add her immediately. Gotta send a message and hope for a good ending, anyway I want her added on Facebook.
That is not me. I live in Niedersachsen near the dutch border.

Who do you think is the mole in the Bayern team? Guardiola seems to be quite upset.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1376
KV

No idea who's the mole. But the good news changed TV provider, ARD and ZDF back+ RTL and Vox. No Sat1 and Pro7 anymore. so I can follow a bit more of Bayern and Bundesliga.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #1377
country flag Setsuna.

Lewa. How many chances he needs to score?!

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1378
country flag Setsuna.

Heno was AMAZING this 1st half. If this magician gets injured too we are totally doomed.

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #1379
KV

No, BVB 2 up. It things stand they have the better goal difference vs. Napoli. BVB lost by 1 goal at Napoli.
Old Nov 26th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1380
country flag Tecumseh

3-1