» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 04:56 AM   #1201
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread »

Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 05:02 AM   #1202
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Henrikh's talent is so huge imo. He is probably the most talented player in Borussia (even more than Marco). Whenever the ball comes to him I feel he can do anything with it. For me he is the best AMF in the world potentially. I'm still waiting for him to peak in BVB.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:20 AM   #1203
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 07:49 AM   #1204
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1205
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Henrikh's talent is so huge imo. He is probably the most talented player in Borussia (even more than Marco). Whenever the ball comes to him I feel he can do anything with it. For me he is the best AMF in the world potentially. I'm still waiting for him to peak in BVB.
As i once said, Henrikh is technically as gifted as Goetze, but at the same time he is a better teamplayer and more dangerous in front of the goal. Klopp recently told the media that they are not unhappy anymore that Goetze left BVB. I don't see the latter become a first-team regular at Bayern. They don't need him and they only signed him in order to weaken BVB.

Marco is a different type of offensive player than Henrikh. He is rather a second striker than a midfielder in my opinion.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 09:24 AM   #1206
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Angie.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #1207
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Angie.
Angelique is regaining some form towards the end of the season. At the beginning of the year, she already looked tired and it seemed to me that her offseason was a bit too short because of the YEC. Maybe it would be better for her if she doesn't qualify for the YEC in order to be able to take a longer break this time.

Edit: The YEC takes place immediately after Moskau, so it shouldn't be a problem for her to play there. So i hope she will qualify.

Last edited by Tecumseh : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1208
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
As i once said, Henrikh is technically as gifted as Goetze, but at the same time he is a better teamplayer and more dangerous in front of the goal. Klopp recently told the media that they are not unhappy anymore that Goetze left BVB. I don't see the latter become a first-team regular at Bayern. They don't need him and they only signed him in order to weaken BVB.

Marco is a different type of offensive player than Henrikh. He is rather a second striker than a midfielder in my opinion.
Agree with you. I just think that many don't realizes how good Henrikh can be. He has no weaknesses and is great/good in almost every aspect. He is a perfect CAM imo. Everyone is talking about Ozil and how good he is. Many think there is no CAM like him. Well If anything, Henrikh is more complete than him since he is great at scoring and is way faster than him. His dribbling is also much better than Ozil's. The only thing Ozil is better at is assisting but Henrikh isn't far behind him in that aspect. Henrikh has more potential imo.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : Oct 3rd, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:39 PM   #1209
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Angelique is regaining some form towards the end of the season. At the beginning of the year, she already looked tired and it seemed to me that her offseason was a bit too short because of the YEC. Maybe it would be better for her if she doesn't qualify for the YEC in order to be able to take a longer break this time.

Edit: The YEC takes place immediately after Moskau, so it shouldn't be a problem for her to play there. So i hope she will qualify.
Her FH DTL was against Vinci. She has the best FH DTL in the game probably.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:52 PM   #1210
country flag Tecumseh

Özil is a very skilled CAM, but he is the kind of player who disappears in big matches. I also think that Henrikh is a better playmaker.

Nonetheless it was a good move from Arsenal to sign Ozil. I think they will fit very will together.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 08:59 PM   #1211
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Klopp won't be the coach in our match vs Arsenal. I can't! UEFA are clearly Dortmund haters.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1212
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Her FH DTL was against Vinci. She has the best FH DTL in the game probably.
Yes, Angelique's forehand-down-the-line and on-the-run is world class. In general i am so impressed by her defense and how she uses her "golden hands" to come up with some surprising shots at moments when her opponent already believes to have won the rally. I think she is the best counter-puncher in women's tennis, but sometimes she gets too passive, especially when she is in the lead.

Imagine if Mona had only a bit of her defensive qualities, fighting spirit and mental toughness.
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1213
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Yes she is the best counter puncher. Her hands are golden indeed.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 10:19 PM   #1214
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Quote:
Imagine if Mona had only a bit of her defensive qualities, fighting spirit and mental toughness.
Safarova improved at those 2 aspects. I don't see why Mona can't improve too but she needs a coach first.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Oct 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM   #1215
country flag Tezuka.
Donna Rules.

Forever Chakvetadze