Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #1111
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread ♥ BVB are the SuperCup Champs ♥

Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #1112
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #1113
Tezuka.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #1114
Tezuka.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #1115
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mats Hummels
Tolles Spiel zum "Comeback" nach der Lnderspielpause, es hat richtig Spass gemacht unseren offensiven Jungs zuzuschauen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
He posted this on his FB page. Can someone translate?
Mats Hummels
Terrific "comeback" match after the break because of the international matches, it was really fun to watch our attacking guys.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #1116
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread ♥ BVB stays perfect 5-0 ♥

I have just seen a german sportscast in which Kloppo was interviewed. He was really pissed that Mats always gets the whole blame for Germany's weak defense. It's really strange that Lw never publicly critizised Mertesacker or Badstuber when they played a bad match. But after the well-deserved loss against Italy at the Euro he made Mats responsible for that disaster and not his stupid line-up which was the dumbest ever.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #1117
Tezuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Mats Hummels
Terrific "comeback" match after the break because of the international matches, it was really fun to watch our attacking guys.
Thanks.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1118
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have just seen a german sportscast in which Kloppo was interviewed. He was really pissed that Mats always gets the whole blame for Germany's weak defense. It's really strange that Lw never publicly critizised Mertesacker or Badstuber when they played a bad match. But after the well-deserved loss against Italy at the Euro he made Mats responsible for that disaster and not his stupid line-up which was the dumbest ever.
About defenses it's a general trend. The big countries like Italy/Brazil/Argentine. All defenses are a pale shadow of old. Yes, Germany used to have better defenders than right now, but same applies to the other countries.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1119
Tezuka.

Quote:
That's pretty annoying indeed. He tries to find excuses for his failure as a coach. I know what Klopp said too and he 100% right. Why Lw is targeting Dortmund players? Is there any reason explains that? Klopp said when Lw bashes some players publicly (saying their names too) I already know they are BVB players.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1120
Tezuka.

IMO Germany easily has the best team in the world potentially. It's just a shame their coach is so clueless.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #1121
Tezuka.

I like this pic.

Forever Chakvetadze
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1122
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
That's pretty annoying indeed. He tries to find excuses for his failure as a coach. I know what Klopp said too and he 100% right. Why Lw is targeting Dortmund players? Is there any reason explains that? Klopp said when Lw bashes some players publicly (saying their names too) I already know they are BVB players.
Lw would never dare to critizise any player of Bayern, because he is anxious of their very powerful club officials who have a lot of influence on the german football and can potentially weaken his position as national coach. He simply fears for his job.

But i don't blame Bayern for that because they just represent the interests of their players, just like BVB does, but with a much bigger influence and more power because of their longer and more successful history. I just blame Lw and his fearful personality. So when things go wrong in an international match, he picks players from a club he is not afraid of in order to put the blame on them, just like he did with Mats and even more drastically with Marcel.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #1123
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
IMO Germany easily has the best team in the world potentially. It's just a shame their coach is so clueless.
Given the potential of the players, i would say that Germany should be one of the favorites for the world cup alongside with Brazil and Spain. But even with the best team you can lose at any stage of the tournament, if you have a coach without a clear concept and a poor competitive mindset.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #1124
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
I like this pic.

I hope that Ilkay recovers soon from his back injury so that we get to see him again on these pics. But of course Nuri is more than a substitute, that's for sure.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1125
country flag Tecumseh

This would be my line-up for the german national team:

---------------------Neuer------------------------

Lahm------Boateng---------Hummels------Schmelzer

---------Schweinsteiger---Khedira--------------

Gtze-------------zil--------------------Reus

-------------------Mller-----------------------

Hopefully Ilkay's time will come after the world cup, so that he will become a first team regular. I think he is one of the best CDMs in the world and as good as Schweinsteiger, but the latter is more experienced and therefore will be seeded for Brazil 2014. Weidenfeller would be my second goalie, but Lw won't nominate him.