» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #766
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #767
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Okey, now I can say I'm really impressed after watching this. He will create an amazing duo with Marco.
Yes, he will and like Marco he is very dangerous in front of the goal which Goetze is not. Mkhitaryan will be at least a full-value substitute for the so-called "German Messi" who will take place on the Bayern bench next season for most of the time, as Guardiola plans with Ribery as CAM. Don't get me wrong, i think Goetze is very talented, but at the same time massively overrated by the foolish german sports media who always compare him with Messi and any random female tennis talent in germany with Steffi Graf. I really can't imagine anything dumber than a german sports journalist. Goetze gets probably as hyped here as Laura Robson in Great Britain.

By the way, Mkhitaryan was Klopp's first choice, so i am pretty sure we will become very happy about the new signing in the course of the new season.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #768
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Yes, he will and like Marco he is very dangerous in front of the goal which Goetze is not. Mkhitaryan will be at least a full-value substitute for the so-called "German Messi" who will take place on the Bayern bench next season for most of the time, as Guardiola plans with Ribery as CAM. Don't get me wrong, i think Goetze is very talented, but at the same time massively overrated by the foolish german sports media who always compare him with Messi and any random female tennis talent in germany with Steffi Graf. I really can't imagine anything dumber than a german sports journalist. Goetze gets probably as hyped here as Laura Robson in Great Britain.

By the way, Mkhitaryan was Klopp's first choice, so i am pretty sure we will become very happy about the new signing in the course of the new season.
Wow I had no idea he was THAT hyped/overrated in Germany. Marco and Ilkey are really underrated compared to him. He will take place on the Bayern bench next season?! That was unexpected to me tbh. Maybe Mario will regret moving to Bayern later because there is a possibility that he won't succeed as much as he expected in Bayern. He needs to prove himself in Bayern in order to be main player in the team. That will take a lot of time probably.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #769
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Everything was perfect for him in BVB. I would never think about leaving if I were him.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #770
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Peak Hummels.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #771
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Such a cool soundtrack.

Old Jul 11th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #772
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow I had no idea he was THAT hyped/overrated in Germany. Marco and Ilkey are really underrated compared to him. He will take place on the Bayern bench next season?! That was unexpected to me tbh. Maybe Mario will regret moving to Bayern later because there is a possibility that he won't succeed as much as he expected in Bayern. He needs to prove himself in Bayern in order to be main player in the team. That will take a lot of time probably.
That's possible, yes! Guardiola asked Ribery whether he can also play CAM and i also read that he plans with Robben on the left and Müller on the right. So it won't be easy for Goetze, as he is still injured.

Marco and especially Ilkay are surely a bit underrated, but only in germany. If you follow the british sports media, you rather get the feeling that they don't see Goetze ahead of Ilkay and Marco.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #773
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Gotze is more highly rated in Britain. When you talk to people, they recognise Gotze's talents, but not Marco's or Ilkay's fully
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #774
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Always said was it really necessary for Bayern to sign Götze IMO, not really. Yes when Robben and Ribery are past peak. And if you have the upcoming Shaqiri in your squad who deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. Maybe in a couple of years it would be better to sign Götze. Same goes for Lewandowski, when you have Mandzukic/Gomez and Pizarro who all score on a regular basis. Still Bayern bought another attacking player. Forgot his name probably German player a young up and coming who scored 4 times vs. a local fan club. Bayern won 15-1 on Guardiola's debut.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #775
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Needs to play better than ever to be first team regular. Probably Guardiola will use the rotation system which will save Götze and other second choice playes. Though Van Buyten/Boateng needed to play better than ever and they managed first team action. Anyway nearly everyone played better than ever at Bayern last season. ATM, this would be my Bayern first choice selection
Neuer
Lahm
Alaba
Boateng
Dante
Martinez
Schweinsteiger
Ribery
Robben
Müller
Mandzukic
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #776
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #777
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Always said was it really necessary for Bayern to sign Götze IMO, not really. Yes when Robben and Ribery are past peak. And if you have the upcoming Shaqiri in your squad who deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. Maybe in a couple of years it would be better to sign Götze. Same goes for Lewandowski, when you have Mandzukic/Gomez and Pizarro who all score on a regular basis. Still Bayern bought another attacking player. Forgot his name probably German player a young up and coming who scored 4 times vs. a local fan club. Bayern won 15-1 on Guardiola's debut.
This guy is really good. He certainly deserves better than sitting on the subsbench. He is pretty young though so his time will come. I agree with the rest of your post. Bayern really didn't need Götze now.

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #778
country flag Tecumseh

Bayern will probably sign Thiago Alcántara from Barcelona. He is a very talented midfielder and a favorite player of Guardiola. This would make Goetze's Situation even more complicated.
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #779
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Bayern will probably sign Thiago Alcántara from Barcelona. He is a very talented midfielder and a favorite player of Guardiola. This would make Goetze's Situation even more complicated.
Exactly.

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #780
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.