» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #751
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Thats our Marco
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #752
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #753
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

The Good Life: 10 Facts On Dortmund Ace Marco Reus

Quote:
Goal.com takes a closer look at the life of Borussia Dortmund ace Marco Reus' who has been a revelation for the Borussians.....

In this edition of 'The Good Life', Goal,com takes a look at Marco Reus; one of the hottest properties in world football, who is tipped for greatness.

Marco Reus was born in Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Reus started his career with Dortmund before being deemed surplus and was sold to Rot Weiss Ahlen. Known for his versatility, speed and technique, Reus was garnering the world's interest with the Bundesliga II side . He was snapped up by Borussia Monchengladbach after his definitive breakthrough and meteoric rise . He came into prominence with the Die Fohlen, most notably in the 2011-12 season where he scored 21 goals and set up a further 12,
helping Monchengladbach to a 4th placed finish in the Bundesliga. Such performances earned him a dream move return to his boyhood club, when Borussia Dortmund signed him for €17.1 million on a five-year deal. Since then, Reus has been a inseparable part of an overachieving Dortmund side.
Quote:
1. Hair Maniac:

German blonde Reus is fastidious about his hair. A mohawk, skewed hair, shaved sides with a spiky top, you will see all of them on the stylish Dortmund man's head.
Quote:
2.Emulating 'The Little Mozart' Tomas Rosicky:

Marco is a huge admirer of former Dortmund star Tomas Rosicky, and admitted that he tries to replicate the Czech midfielder. "My idol was always Tomas Rosicky. He used to be phenomenal. He had such a good eye for an opening and knew where his team-mates were, and he was so quick. Rosicky had great technique and was so intelligent and mature even though he was still young at Dortmund. I copied everything about him, right down to his sweatbands. He was so unlucky he had bad injuries at Arsenal, otherwise, he would be one of the world's best players."
Quote:
3. Gotzeus - Dortmund's Dynamic Duo:

Marco Reus is known for his close links with his Dortmund teammate Mario Götze, and are branded affectionately as Götzeus(Götze-Reus) by German media. Combining extremely well on the field, "Götzeus" are best buddies off the field too. The duo have scored a combined of 25 goals this season between them, also setting up a further 22. They are also well known vintage celebration, jumping in the air, clashing their backs against each others. They often enjoy playing table tennis, although Reus admits that he always ends up losing against his compatriot.
Quote:
4. Xavi and Iniesta comparisons:

Beckenbauer likens Gotzeus to the Barcelona midfield geniuses. Germany and Bayern Munich legend Franz Beckenbauer recently labelled Marco Reus and Mario Götze as the 'strongest midfield duo' in world football, and even better than Xavi and Iniesta. "At Barcelona Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi are building a triangle. But as a classic duo, there is nobody better than the prolific Reus and Götze."
Quote:
5. Rituals and superstitions:

Footballers have some superstitions and pre-match rituals. Some seem to be bizarre, while some are comic. Marco Reus makes sure his side wins and he too performs well, with his pre-game ritual. Reus always puts on his right socks, right shin guards, and right boots first. And while stepping on the field, he always steps with his left foot first.
Quote:
6. Rolls Reus:

Due to his stellar performances, German tabloid "Bild" nicknamed Reus as "Rolls Reus", referring to British Car manufacturers Rolls Royce.
Now I know why Niall call him by that nickname.

Quote:
7. Woody Woodpecker:

Reus was nicknamed 'Woody Woodpecker' by his Mönchengladbach teammates, as they found similarities in the head movement of the German and the funny cartoon character.

He really does look like Marco. Funny nickname.

Quote:
8. Tattoos:

Reus is a fan of tattoos. Tattoos have become one of the most common things you will ever see associated with a footballer. Although Reus is not a tattoo freak unlike Fenerbahce's Raul Meireles, he does have two tattoos of his own. Both being on the left hand, the first one contains his name 'MARCO' followed by the birthdate '31-05-1989'. The second one is a quote from Oprah which reads : ”The biggest adventure you can take is to live your dreams”
Quote:
9. Favourites:

Favourite Sport (besides football) - Table Tennis
Favourite Food - mashed potatoes, goulash, cabbage
Favourite singer - Justin Bieber
Favourite movie - Hangover 2
Music - R 'n' B and hip hop
Favourite video game - FIFA ( He often used to play FIFA 12 with then Mönchengladbach teammates Roman Neustadter and Tony Janstschke)
OMG Marco, Why? Now I found a thing I dislike about you. Your taste in music.

Quote:
10. Puma Endorser

Reus is contracted with Puma to wear their performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel on a long-term basis. Reus became an international communication asset for their Power Silo, as a supporting player to Cesc Fabregas for Puma Power football products. He wears the Puma PowerCat 1 FG boot.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #754
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I knew he like Beiber beforehand lol. Needs a better taste
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #755
country flag nazzac

Reus & Mkhitaryan on target for BVB so far in a friendly against Basel.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #756
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the new football season. Nazzac if you don't know West Ham are my british fav. Yeah things changed now they play the long ball style under Sam. In the past they were the ambassadors of little neat short passing and youth Academy products. Yeah Dortmund at Basel. West Ham are leading 2-0 as expected.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #757
country flag nazzac

My English team is Chelsea

We have a football rivalry
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #758
Setsuna.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #759
Setsuna.

I still want to see Eriksen with them.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #760
Setsuna.

Okey, now I can say I'm really impressed after watching this. He will create an amazing duo with Marco.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #761
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
My English team is Chelsea

We have a football rivalry
Yes it used. At West Ham, Millwall are the most hated. Biggest rivalry in the PL. could well be vs. Spurs. In the past it's against Chelsea. The best Millwall are the only teamfrom the Docklands, and even not second fav. in their native docklands. In the docklands you can't imagine West Ham fans having Millwall as second fav.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #762
KV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Okey, now I can say I'm really impressed after watching this. He will create an amazing duo with Marco.

Hope alive for BVB, Lewandowski's still BVB player. Still no deal with Bayern.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #763
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KV View Post
Hope alive for BVB, Lewandowski's still BVB player. Still no deal with Bayern.
Good news.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:14 PM   #764
Setsuna.

Some pics of today's match.

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #765
Setsuna.