» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #61
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Oh I noticed that almost all the German tennis players support Bayern. I don't know which team Mona supports though. Hopefully BVB.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #62
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
I like Slava and Pavs too. They are really enjoyable when they're on. But in the same time they're annoy me with wasting their big talent.
Shvedova especially. She is the most frustrating player to watch for me. I've never seen in my entire life a tennis player as weak as her mentally. Seriously.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #63
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
There are a lot, but most of them have poor picture quality. This one is okayish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxsZzJDx0w

I just noticed: The comment with most thumbs up is "Welcome to Dortmund"!

Wow he is very talented. BVB must buy him.
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #64
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Shvedova especially. She is the most frustrating player to watch for me. I've never seen in my entire life a tennis player as weak as her mentally. Seriously.
But yesterday it was Mona who spoiled a possible Shvedova/Barthel party. Slava did her job today by blowing Woz off the court. And i was so much hoping that they would play each other.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #65
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Slava played a very good second set against an in-form Angie in Stuttgart until 6-6 and then in the tiebreak she played like she had never held a racket in her entire life. It was quite stunning how she fell apart mentally. Angie didn't need to do anything to win the match in the end.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #66
Setsuna.

Yup. Mona is very close to Slava in that aspect, Heiko. She is extremely frustrating to watch too. I wanted that match to happen too but Mona ruined everything.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #67
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Oh I noticed that almost all the German tennis players support Bayern. I don't know which team Mona supports though. Hopefully BVB.
Maybe Mona supports a north german team like HSV or Werder Bremen as she comes from there. But my feeling is that she isn't very interested in football.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #68
Setsuna.

Mona is n.1 at giving up.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #69
Setsuna.

*trying hard to stop talking about Byethel*
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #70
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Slava played a very good second set against an in-form Angie in Stuttgart until 6-6 and then in the tiebreak she played like she had never held a racket in her entire life. It was quite stunning how she fell apart mentally. Angie didn't need to do anything to win the match in the end.
I'm used to see this by now thanks to her and Mona.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #71
Setsuna.

Do you think Germany's national team will end Spain's domination now? That's the only thing left from the spanish domination.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #72
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I somehow have a faible for old rock music. So i like bands like the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple but also bands like Pearl Jam, Velvet Revolver or Stone Temple Pilots.
I am also liking Pearl Jam and Stone Temple Pilots. VR is funny will they ever find a singer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Mona is now my favourite player. Firstly I saw her in Copenhagen and she really didn't make an impression on me - but inside me something was saying to me - "support this girl, don't forget about her"
I also saw her first in Copenhagen. She was getting some attention as the new German talent after winning some ITF matches but this was the first time she was on the stream and she was hitting the ball very cleanly. I like seeing her forehand when she is on the other side of the court, the huge shoulder turn is marvellous
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #73
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yup. Mona is very close to Slava in that aspect, Heiko. She is extremely frustrating to watch too. I wanted that match to happen too but Mona ruined everything.

When Mona is off, her competitiveness is as bad as Slava's. But on these days when Mona has a feel for her game (like in Paris), i have a sense that she is then ready to compete and to overcome the usual and unusual difficulties during a match. And in these cases she seems to be mentally ok, not really good but just normal. On these days i often saw her closing out sets or matches with aces what the classical mentally weak player wouldn't be able to do.

So her psyche seems to be very complex and i think it will take us a long time to understand it.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #74
Setsuna.

Heiko, this is my mate Ben. A huge fan of rock and a talentless singer called fakey perry.

Last edited by Setsuna. : May 5th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #75
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine has weird fans like Mike who are very easily provoked/upset. The GM trolls notice that and use it. I'd say that's where a lot of the negativity towards her comes from.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote