» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #631
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

As some may know i dislike Murray, so whenever he wins & one of my faves loses i get it shoved in my face

You should tell him about Slava, Ahmed... Oh wait, you want the piss taking to reduce

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:25 PM   #632
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I'm rooting for Sabine to win Wimbledon now, even though her beating Slava last year started the slump

The vinci loss did hurt more.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #633
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post

The vinci loss did hurt more.
That match escalated it big time

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #634
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As some may know i dislike Murray, so whenever he wins & one of my faves loses i get it shoved in my face

You should tell him about Slava, Ahmed... Oh wait, you want the piss taking to reduce
Nole is the only hope to stop him but I'm worried about his match vs Tomas.
I told him about Slava too but I rarely talk about her. He knows that I have high hopes for Mona so he is always targeting her to piss me off.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #635
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last year after Stuttgart, I told my brother about Mona and her talent. Told him she will be in the top 10 in the furture and may win a slam. Since that time he always pisses me off when she loses especially in GSs and when I watch Sloane. He always compares her to Mona and says something like "she is much better than Mona. That's the real talent", "Sloane is the real deal and already much better than Barthel. Why you can't just deal with it?", "Where is Barthel in RG/wimbledon/AO? I don't see her. Did she lose in R1 again?" ,"Where is all that talent you keep talking about, huh?". He does that only to troll me.

But I still keep telling him Mona will be a superstar and you will see. I will never fucking give up.
Mona will prove me right in the end. #DelusionalFanboy.

Wasn't your brother with you when Mona played Angie in Doha? He probably knows about her talent.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #636
country flag nazzac

Verdasco better show his AO09 form tomorrow. Murray winning it would be worse than ferrer

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM   #637
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm rooting for Sabine to win Wimbledon now, even though her beating Slava last year started the slump
Do you mean their match at the olympics? I remember that Slava had a match point and threw the match away thereafter.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #638
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Do you mean their match at the olympics? I remember that Slava had a match point and threw the match away thereafter.
Yeah. It was a great match, but Slava managed to mug up her chance

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #639
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post

Wasn't your brother with you when Mona played Angie in Doha? He probably knows about her talent.
Of course. Mona was flawless that day and he was impressed with her too. I just don't take him seriously since he isn't really a big tennis fan like me. His fav sport is football by far.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:49 PM   #640
Setsuna.

Do you guys have friends who are big tennis fans too? I wish I had one. One would be really enough but real tennis fans are rare. I wish I can find someone who cares about tennis as much as I care about it but that will never happen. Thank God there is TF/MTF.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #641
Setsuna.

Quote:
Verdasco better show his AO09 form tomorrow. Murray winning it would be worse than ferrer
I miss that Verdasco. He was such a joy to watch. I was really gutted for him that day. He deserved to win that SF more than Nadal imo.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:56 PM   #642
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Of course. Mona was flawless that day and he was impressed with her too. I just don't take him seriously since he isn't really a big tennis fan like me. His fav sport is football by far.
It's probably not easy to deal with a troll in your own family.
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:01 PM   #643
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Do you guys have friends who are big tennis fans too? I wish I had one. One would be really enough but real tennis fans are rare. I wish I can find someone who cares about tennis as much as I care about it but that will never happen. Thank God there is TF/MTF.
I have one friend with whom i am regularly talking about tennis. We once played for the same team.

You are on MTF?
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:12 PM   #644
Setsuna.

My real personality is here on TF not on MTF. My personality is really different on MTF. I spend more time on TF yet I have more friends on MTF and I'm way more popular there. MTF is smaller so it's much easier to get noticed I guess. I don't take MTF seriously at all though but the place is really fun. I like it but sadly now it's getting worse because of the mods.

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 10:16 PM   #645
Setsuna.

Niall is one of the few TF/MTF posters I added as a friend on FB. We chat there a lot (mostly about how useless Yoyoslava has become).