» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #586
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
She is like Mona I guess. Can't hold serve when it matters. 0-40 now.
She held somehow. Good.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #587
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
As Ahmed knows, this is my Galatasaray team on PES. I created a league using all the teams that are on the game, but don't have a league, including the likes of Bayern.

-------------Muslera-------------

Sabri----Hummles---Varane---Youth player who i can't spell name of

--------Gündoğan-------Melo

Litchsteiner---Sneidjer-----Reus

----------------Drogba

Won the title in my first season. Midway through the 2nd, and i'm level with Bayern
I barely won La Liga in my first season (Me 96 points/Barca 95 points) but Ronaldo won the best player in the world award. Now I'm playing my second season. Hopefully I win CL this time.

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #588
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
She is like Mona I guess. Can't hold serve when it matters. 0-40 now.
Carina won it now 6-4. I think that there was something strange happening, maybe an overruling, as i saw the scoreboard going to 5-1 for Carina and then suddenly it was 4-1 (40-0). The problem is that Carina has a big temper and probably was full of anger and that's why she probably lost the next three games. Normally she is very strong-nerved, more like Kerber. She served it out after being 0-40 down and that's a good sign. She seems to be a nice girl, but the complete opposite of Mona, as she is rather a hot-blooded player. She has just finished high-school and now she can focus on tennis only.

She is very promising.

By the way, last year she beat Donna Vekic in an ITF final.

Last edited by Tecumseh : Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:40 PM.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #589
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I've been playing catch-up really after a disasterous first 5 games. But, i haven't lost since the 3rd game of the season, so i've managed to catch up to Bayern

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #590
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Carina won it now 6-4. I think that there was something strange happening, maybe an overruling, as i saw the scoreboard going to 5-1 for Carina and then suddenly it was 4-1 (40-0). The problem is that Carina has a big temper and probably was full of anger and that's why she probably lost the next three games. Normally she is very strong-nerved, more like Kerber. She served it out after being 0-40 down and that's a good sign. She seems to be a nice girl, but the complete opposite of Mona, as she is more a hot-blooded player. She has just finished high-school and now she can focus on tennis only.

She is very promising.

By the way, last year she beat Donna Vekic in an ITF final.
So which one you will put in your sig first, Carina or Annika?

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #591
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
I've been playing catch-up really after a disasterous first 5 games. But, i haven't lost since the 3rd game of the season, so i've managed to catch up to Bayern
In my league Barca almost never loses. I have to beat them in order to win La Liga (which I did 2 times in the last season yet the difference was just 1 point in the end between me and them.). The thing I hate the most is when my players go to their national teams then came back to me dead tired/out of form just before an important match. They get injured easily when they are dead tired.

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #592
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
So which one you will put in your sig first, Carina or Annika?
Hard to say! I like them both already. They are different players and have also different personalities. I think Carina will have less problems to adapt to WTA-tennis, since her game is bigger. But as i already told you, i also believe that Annika is very promising because of her exceptional movement and her strong will. And she is a very good lerner, so i think she will improve step by step in the upcoming years. I am quite astonished how she improved her serve within one year (ok it's still not really good).

Maybe they will both get a place in my sig.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #593
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
How old is she by the way?
One year younger than Annika, so she is 18.
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #594
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are still a fan of Juve?
Yes
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #595
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
In my league Barca almost never loses. I have to beat them in order to win La Liga (which I did 2 times in the last season yet the difference was just 1 point in the end between me and them.). The thing I hate the most is when my players go to their national teams then came back to me dead tired/out of form just before an important match. They get injured easily when they are dead tired.
I simulate a few games, so it rarely happens to me

Anyway, whilst we are on the topic. Bayern destroying Barca was one of my favourite moments from last season. I said around Xmas that Bayern are the best team in the world to my mates, and they kept saying that Barca are. They also thought Barca would beat Bayern & go through, but i said that Bayern will go through easily, and so they did . Good for me in that way, but also in another because we got an all German final, even though it was sad that BVB lost.

Old Jun 19th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #596
country flag nazzac

I also had a game of doubles with my mate & two Asian guys we met on there. We played 1 set, but me & my useless mate won 7-6 (7-3) . On my 2nd service game it was 0-40, and i proceeded to hit 3 straight aces to save the BP's. Felt like Pete Sampras for a second

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #597
deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Holidays
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #598
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
Holidays
Congrats. Are you planning to travel somewhere?

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #599
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
One year younger than Annika, so she is 18.
She is very promising. Germany has the most talented players on the tour by far now.

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #600
Setsuna.