» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 06:33 AM   #496
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Love you Marco ♥ Forever BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Turkey is a mess atm.
How long did you live in Istanbul?
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #497
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of

Quote:

Mona with Slava's footwork/movement/athleticism and fighting spirit would be unstoppable on any surface.
Slava could be a track and field athlete with her physique.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #498
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Wimbledon, because of the great tradition and the classic atmosphere.

The Australian Open comes second. I like the crowds there and it seems to be a perfect organized tournament.
I agree

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #499
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How long did you live in Istanbul?
10 days. I wish I was living there. Amazing city but most of the things there are a bit expensive.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Pavly Halep
Slava Shvedova Belinda Bencic Genie Bouchard Garbine Muguruza Annika Beck
Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #500
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slava could be a track and field athlete with her physique.
Yes. She would probably be more successful in track and field. It's way less complicated than tennis. Can she choke there too?

Bojana Jovanovski Ons Jabeur Sabine Lisicki Petra Martic Aravane Razai Stefanie Voegele
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #501
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yes. She would probably be more successful in track and field. It's way less complicated than tennis. Can she choke there too?
Yes, of course. You can produce false starts for instance and being tight when it matters negatively effects the economy of your running style. Usain Bolt is that good because he is completely relaxed when it matters.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #502
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Slava would lead with 10 metres to go & somehow choke.

Chokers gonna choke

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #503
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Yes, of course. You can produce false starts for instance and being tight when it matters negatively effects the economy of your running style. Usain Bolt is that good because he is completely relaxed when it matters.
Good point.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #504
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Slava would lead with 10 metres to go & somehow choke.

Chokers gonna choke

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #505
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #506
Setsuna.
GOATlychenkova.

Is this song in German?

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #507
country flag Tecumseh

Ahmed, did you see Nole vs Haas today? I thought it was quite a good match but he has to step it up a bit against Nadal. But i am sure he will.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #508
country flag nazzac

I wish i could see into Shvedomug's mind on a MP. Would be quite fascinating.

Its like she has a phoebia of winning. Allergic to success. What a loser

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #509
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:

Is this song in German?
Yes, it's a german song, but i don't know it.
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #510
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Ahmed, did you see Nole vs Haas today? I thought it was quite a good match but he has to step it up a bit against Nadal. But i am sure he will.
Wish i watched that instead. Stan got battered.

Brands remains Rafas toughest test thus far