» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #31
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Is he good enough to be in BVB? I never saw him play.
I guess he is. He's been one of the best Ajax players this season, although Ajax isn't the European force it used to be. He's quite young (21); but has been leading Ajax' assists stats for three seasons in a row (!), which is quite something on a team that plays very offensive football and scores a lot of goals.
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #32
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
I heard that Kevin de Bruyne from Werder Bremen and Christian Eriksen from Ajax Amsterdam are candidates to replace Goetze. Both are very talented attacking midfielders. I don't know who will replace Lewandowski as it is still possible that he will stay in Dortmund for another year.

There have been rumors that it could be Mario Gomez from Bayern, but that turned out to be a hoax. He anyway wouldn't have been a good match for Dortmund with his style of play as he rather is a less technical skilled striker (but one of the most dangerous ones in front of the goal, i have to say).
I really hope he stays but if he leaves, I wish BVB buys Suarez. He would be perfect for them. I don't like Gomez so I'm glad they aren't thinking about buying him.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #33
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0barthel. View Post
It's not hating at least

In English it is Charles, so quite popular name in Polish it sounds Karol (not very popular in Poland in my opinion). I prefer English one and now I'm thinking about change nick on "Charles" or something like that.
Please don't change your nick. It's the best ever!

I think in german you would be called Karl.

I am Heiko, by the way.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #34
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's new with Anna? Is she planning comeback?

I won't surprised if she retires this year or next year tbh. She is still not fully healed from her back injury and she herself said she doesn't know when she will come back.

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #35
Setsuna.

Heiko is a perfect name for a hero in Japanese animes.

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #36
Setsuna.

Quote:
As much as we moaned about her yesterday, i am pretty sure that we will soon start to miss her again.
Can't say you are wrong here.

Old May 5th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #37
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
I guess he is. He's been one of the best Ajax players this season, although Ajax isn't the European force it used to be. He's quite young (21); but has been leading Ajax' assists stats for three seasons in a row (!), which is quite something on a team that plays very offensive football and scores a lot of goals.
Good to hear. Could be a good addition to BVB. Does he have any good videos on youtube?

Old May 5th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #38
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nice name.
By the way, you were the 1st one I saw putting Mona in his avy. Was she your first fav from the beginning? or it was Bine?
To be honest she is my third fave Very very first one was Hradecka - I fell in love in her game and her beautiful smile. I started to get know and love tennis with her. I have really nice memories with her - Madrid '12, matches against Serena from there and Cincinnati IIRC. It was great to see that this not very young girl starting playing well. Every time I thought she started to breakthrough. Now starting slumping... It is really hurt me, but I feel something to her still and believe. In early '11 I saw Lisicki - her smile, game, dropshots and everything. Then watched on YT matches from Charleston, loved her more on Wimbledon same year... Still love when she's on - so much beautiful tennis and potential to be really high, but unfortunately she is headcase. Until today she is my second fave.

Mona is now my favourite player. Firstly I saw her in Copenhagen and she really didn't make an impression on me - but inside me something was saying to me - "support this girl, don't forget about her" Then was Hobart year ago and... you know. " OMG WHO THE F... IS THAT GURL?! " ...
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #39
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please don't change your nick. It's the best ever!

I think in german you would be called Karl.

I am Heiko, by the way.
Thanks, but something annoys me in H0barthel., don't know what At the beginning I wanted HoBarthel. but mods didn't agree

Heiko, nice name Nice to meet you.
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #40
kiriosh.

Quote:

I won't surprised if she retires this year or next year tbh. She is still not fully healed from her back injury and she herself said she doesn't know when she will come back.
It is "only" back injury? She had problem with dizziness or something like that earlier. Everything good now?
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #41
Setsuna.

Heiko, are you interested in music?

Old May 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #42
Setsuna.

Quote:
To be honest she is my third fave Very very first one was Hradecka - I fell in love in her game and her beautiful smile. I started to get know and love tennis with her. I have really nice memories with her - Madrid '12, matches against Serena from there and Cincinnati IIRC. It was great to see that this not very young girl starting playing well. Every time I thought she started to breakthrough. Now starting slumping... It is really hurt me, but I feel something to her still and believe. In early '11 I saw Lisicki - her smile, game, dropshots and everything. Then watched on YT matches from Charleston, loved her more on Wimbledon same year... Still love when she's on - so much beautiful tennis and potential to be really high, but unfortunately she is headcase. Until today she is my second fave.

Mona is now my favourite player. Firstly I saw her in Copenhagen and she really didn't make an impression on me - but inside me something was saying to me - "support this girl, don't forget about her" Then was Hobart year ago and... you know. " OMG WHO THE F... IS THAT GURL?! " ...
Such a nice story. Great choice, mate. You've got a good taste. Being a fan of Bine and Mona is really hard though. Both can be very frustrating to watch.

Old May 5th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #43
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Heiko is a perfect name for a hero in Japanese animes.
Yes, usually asian people think that my name is japanese. But it's a frisian name and a short form of "Heinrich" which has the meaning of a baron or prince.

Frisia is a part of north germany, by the way.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #44
kiriosh.

Quote:
Such a nice story. Great choice, mate. You've got a good taste. Being a fan of Bine and Mona is really hard though. Both can be very frustrating to watch.
Yes, thanks, I like powerful girls but what about you? Did you support other girls than Chakvetadze that much before?
Old May 5th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #45
Setsuna.

I really don't get why Sabine is so hated on TF. She is such a sweet and charming player. Do they hate/dislike her just because she is an emotional player?