» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #376
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #377
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so gutted for Klopp. This man deserved to win. Still the best coach in the world in my eyes with Mourinho.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #378
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Gündogan and Reus were really good but Hummels was a bit off today.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #379
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post

Heartbreaking end. They choked so much in this match sadly.

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #380
Setsuna.

Quote:
Gündogan and Reus were really good but Hummels was a bit off today.
True.

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #381
Setsuna.

I feel empty now tbh.

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:52 PM   #382
Setsuna.

Niall.

Old May 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #383
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Niall.
Is Niall in Wembley today?
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #384
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:

Heartbreaking end. They choked so much in this match sadly.
I don't know if they really choked. It looked to me as if they were tired in the end and had to pay for their high speed football of the first half.

They should have scored in the first twenty minutes, but Neuer was too good.
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #385
Setsuna.

Quote:
Is Niall in Wembley today?
I don't know. I hope not.

Old May 25th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #386
Setsuna.

Quote:
I don't know if they really choked. It looked to me as if they were tired in the end and had to pay for their high speed football of the first half.

They should have scored in the first twenty minutes, but Neuer was too good.
This really surprised me. They played their high speed football against Madrid for the whole match in their home and in Madrid. I don't know why they got tired. I know that playing this kind of football is really tiring but I thought they were used to it.

Anyway, I agree with you. They were indeed tired in the end. The defence was bad. Mats was off today.

Old May 25th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #387
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
This really surprised me. They played their high speed football against Madrid for the whole match in their home and in Madrid. I don't know why they got tired. I know that playing this kind of football is really tiring but I thought they were used to it.

Anyway, I agree with you. They were indeed tired in the end. The defence was bad. Mats was off today.
Yes, i agree with you too. Mats has just admitted in the interview that they got tired in the end and that Bayern were the better team in the second half. All in all i would say that Bayern were a bit better in the end.
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #388
Setsuna.

Agree. Bayern were better in the 2nd half.

I noticed that BVB's level in defence depends heavily on Mats's form. If he is on, BVB's defence becomes really good and solid. If he is off, their defence will always look shaky.

Old May 25th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #389
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Agree. Bayern were better in the 2nd half.

I noticed that BVB's level in defence depends heavily on Mats's form. If he is on, BVB's defence becomes really good and solid. If he is off, their defence will always look shaky.
By the way, i would watch a Mona slam final instead of a CL final. You know, Ahmed, our girl needs our support.
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #390
Setsuna.

Quote:
By the way, i would watch a Mona slam final instead of a CL final. You know, Ahmed, our girl needs our support.
I knew this would be your answer.