» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #211
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Klopp seems really like a funny guy. That gif is priceless.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #212
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Klopp Gifs are awesome

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #213
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Coach of the year.

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #214
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Coach of the year.
Klopp was elected coach of the year in Germany in 2011 and 2012.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #215
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:

You are a true football fan and I should learn from you. When I was a kid, my biggest dream was always to be a pro footballer like you. I still can't believe how tennis totally crushed my interest in football. Anyway, I'm a bit sick of tennis atm so I'm happy I got my interest in football back (thanks to BVB of course).

When you started following tennis btw? And what made you interested in it?
I`m not a more true football fan than anybody else.
But I grew up with it.
We were playing after school on the reccies or on the streets whenever we could.
I still remember my first match in a village team at the age of eight years when I was wearing gumboots because I didn`t yet have any football shoes. Later on when I was quite successful and changed to the biggest club in our region I of course noticed that it`s not just about the talent.
Your improvement is depending on good coaches and the daily practice with teammates who play on a high level - and first of all on the will to make this sports to your profession.
From representative juniors teams of Germany I knew quite a few players who seemingly were not the most talented one`s but being in the squad of the absolute top teams and having enough ambition they became regular and wellknown Bundesliga players later on.
As I said I had other plans, tbh I didn`t have any real plan at that time, but it was not to be a football player and I never regretted my decision later.
Now I`ve not been playing for a while and I`m also not the youngest anymore.
But the best memories I have are still from playing football just for fun. At Hamburg there was one of these classic wired in clay reccies where all kind of people met on Sunday afternoon to play football for three hours or so. There were people of every age and skills, Turkish, Szintis, students, punks, car mechanics, unemployed and even an earl in person who just came to play football. That`s what it`s about.

As of many sports I was also interested in tennis. It`s a very demanding sports in many aspects and it`s very interesting to watch how players develop. Many people think he`s an asshole but I really liked Boris Becker and what he achieved with his physical preconditions. I didn`t ever play it because you have not many occasions to do it when you`re not in a club. We had and still don`t have many free and public courts in Germany. I noticed Julia some years ago and so I found this forum.
I also closely followed Mona`s career since this time.

Last edited by joy division : May 9th, 2013 at 02:54 PM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #216
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Klopp was elected coach of the year in Germany in 2011 and 2012.
I want him to be added to this list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFFHS_W...est_Club_Coach

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #217
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Coach of the year.
And Marco Reus is the reigning footballer of the year in Germany.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #218
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
I want him to be added to this list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFFHS_W...est_Club_Coach
If Dortmund wins the final, he will have a very good chance. But if Bayern wins the triple, Heynckes will in all likelihood be the winner.

I didn't know that Mourinho is the record holder by winning four times.
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #219
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I`m not a more true football fan than anybody else.
But I grew up with it.
We were playing after school on the reccies or on the streets whenever we could.
I still remember my first match in a village team at the age of eight years when I was wearing gumboots because I didn`t yet have any football shoes. Later on when I was quite successful and changed to the biggest club in our region I of course noticed that it`s not just about the talent.
Your improvement is depending on good coaches and the daily practice with teammates who play on a high level - and first of all on the will to make this sports to your profession.
From representative juniors teams of Germany I knew quite a few players who seemingly were not the most talented one`s but being in the squad of the absolute top teams and having enough ambition they became regular and wellknown Bundesliga players later on.
As I said I had other plans, tbh I didn`t have any real plan at that time, but it was not to be a football player and I never regretted my decision later.
Now I`ve not been playing for a while and I`m also not the youngest anymore.
But the best memories I have are still from playing football just for fun. At Hamburg there was one of these classic wired in clay reccies where all kind of people met on Sunday afternoon to play football for three hours or so. There were people of every age and skills, Turkish, Szintis, students, punks, car mechanics, unemployed and even an earl in person who just came to play football. That`s what it`s about.

As of many sports I was also interested in tennis. It`s a very demanding sports in many aspects and it`s very interesting to watch how players develop. Many people think he`s an asshole but I really liked Boris Becker and what he achieved with his physical preconditions. I didn`t ever play it because you have not many occasions to do it when you`re not in a club. We had and still don`t have many free and public courts in Germany. I noticed Julia some years ago and so I found this forum.
I also closely followed Mona`s career since this time.
That was nice to read. I can just imagine what happened with you.
I can't goodrep you more than once unfortunetly.

What your name btw? I don't remember you told me your name. Sorry if I forgot.

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #220
Setsuna.

Quote:
And Marco Reus is the reigning footballer of the year in Germany.
Yup I know. Marco is the best. NID really.

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #221
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Yup I know. Marco is the best. NID really.
And nonetheless the national coach of Germany started with Podolski instead of Marco against Italy in the SF of the Euro 2012.
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #222
Setsuna.

Quote:
And nonetheless the national coach of Germany started with Podolski instead of Marco against Italy in the SF of the Euro 2012.

Awful coach. This guy is probably the most overrated German player ever.

Old May 9th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #223
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Reus scored a quality goal against Greece in Rd16 too.

Reus came on and almost scored a free kick against Italy
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #224
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:

What your name btw? I don't remember you told me your name. Sorry if I forgot.
I don`t know if I already did.
I`m Uwe. Btw. it`s pronounced "Oo-weah".
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #225
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:

Awful coach. This guy is probably the most overrated German player ever.
That team selection was the worst ever. Löw should have chosen the same line-up as against Greece but he was too anxious and made replacements on 4 (!) postions which were all foredoomed to fail.