» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #196
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Off topic thread should be renamed to BVB thread
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #197
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #198
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #199
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Off topic thread should be renamed to BVB thread
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #200
Setsuna.

Niall, Did Brands make the top 50 already? This is his best season so far if i'm not wrong.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #201
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

I actually enjoyed Bayern smashing Barcelona just as much as the Dortmund-Real tie.

That was a demolition of the highest order
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #202
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Niall, Did Brands make the top 50 already? This is his best season so far if i'm not wrong.
He's close to the top 50. If he keeps up his form he'll make it very soon. He's having a very good season, and is on course for a top 40 finish.

And BTW, Reus has played 2 world class seasons. He was even better last season for Gladbach when he carried them to 4th place
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #203
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
That`s the right choice. BVB is a very symphatic club.

Football is the only sport where I`ve made some own experience with professional sports. After my time as a junior player I had the opportunity to get a professional contract but I turned it down because, in a very short, I thought I`m not on this planet to run after a ball every day.

I still follow it closely and watch the important matches. In Germany I tend to support the underdogs or teams which have something special.
The teams I like most are St.Pauli - I was living across their stadium at Hamburg for about 10 years and visited nearly every home game of them - and of course my former club Freiburg.

You are a true football fan and I should learn from you. When I was a kid, my biggest dream was always to be a pro footballer like you. I still can't believe how tennis totally crushed my interest in football. Anyway, I'm a bit sick of tennis atm so I'm happy I got my interest in football back (thanks to BVB of course).

When you started following tennis btw? And what made you interested in it?
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #204
Setsuna.

Bayern will be untouchable next season unfortunetly. I still like Gotze though. The guy is pure talent.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #205
Setsuna.

Quote:
He's close to the top 50. If he keeps up his form he'll make it very soon. He's having a very good season, and is on course for a top 40 finish.

And BTW, Reus has played 2 world class seasons. He was even better last season for Gladbach when he carried them to 4th place
My brother told me this too and I agree. His goals with Gladbach were
He is awesome as second striker.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #206
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ahmed directed me to this thread because of the BVB talk here

I'm also a Dortmund fan, and my favourite player is Marco Reus, followed by Hummels. Can't wait for the Champions League final . Should be a great game, but unfortunately i see Bayern winning. They are just too strong atm, and the determination they will get from missing oppertunities to win it in recent seasons will drive them over the line.

I think BVB should consider looking at Eriksen & Isco as potential replacements for Gotze. De Bruyne will also be a good signing, so i'll be happy with him. The main focus now is to keep hold of the players and staff we have at the club. Keep hold of Reus,Hummels,Gundogan and Klopp and start rebuilding the squad for next season.
Hi nazzac!

You are right, Bayern are looking very scary right now and maybe it's their turn to finally win the cup after all the disappointments of the recent years. But on the other hand, the additional pressure caused by these losses could trouble them at the same time. Additionally BVB really have nothing to loose and they have been the nemesis of Bayern in the last two years. I am pretty sure they would have preferred to play Madrid in the final.

It will be interesting to see how Klopp will replace Götze in case he can't play on final's day. Maybe he will nominate Gündogan as central attacking midfielder and Sahin will take over his role as defensive midfielder, but we will see.

I don't know that much about Isco, but i think Eriksen and De Bruyne would be fine as replacements for Götze.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #207
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Mario is hot
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #208
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:

You are a true football fan and I should learn from you. When I was a kid, my biggest dream was always to be a pro footballer like you. I still can't believe how tennis totally crushed my interest in football. Anyway, I'm a bit sick of tennis atm so I'm happy I got my interest in football back (thanks to BVB of course).

When you started following tennis btw? And what made you interested in it?
I hope you are not sick of Mona.

Hey, i know you are not. I am just trolling a bit.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #209
country flag nazzac

Quote:
My brother told me this too and I agree. His goals with Gladbach were
He is awesome as second striker.
Marco was awesome at Gladbach. I liked the guy before he joined BVB, and i was happy when he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Hi nazzac!

You are right, Bayern are looking very scary right now and maybe it's their turn to finally win the cup after all the disappointments of the recent years. But on the other hand, the additional pressure caused by these losses could trouble them at the same time. Additionally BVB really have nothing to loose and they have been the nemesis of Bayern in the last two years. I am pretty sure they would have preferred to play Madrid in the final.

It will be interesting to see how Klopp will replace Götze in case he can't play on final's day. Maybe he will nominate Gündogan as central attacking midfielder and Sahin will take over his role as defensive midfielder, but we will see.

I don't know that much about Isco, but i think Eriksen and De Bruyne would be fine as replacements for Götze.
Hi to yourself

I agree tht there's extra pressure on Bayern. Reaching the final is still a great achievement for Dortmund. I don't think many people expected them to make it this far. Bayern however have been close twice in recent seasons, and have a huge chance to make history here. Another loss in the final would be a huge heartbreaker for them.

I think that Dortmund being made underdogs for this match favours them.

Gundogan is certainly an option for the CAM role. Klopp could also put Marco in that role and have Kevin go on the left. Either option is understandable.

Isco is a class player who plays for Malaga. Played well in the CL against Dortmund. He's also young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty View Post
Mario is hot
Mario looks like he should be in One Direction

Quote:

Can't be sick of Slava either because shes been winning recently for a change
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #210
Setsuna.

Quote:

Your trolling skills according to klopp: not bad.