» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #181
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Do you consider Lewandowski one of the best 10 strikers in the world atm?
Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #182
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

Bine missed her chances.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #183
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Do you consider Lewandowski one of the best 10 strikers in the world atm?
As long as he plays for BVB he is one of the best three strikers in the world IMO as he fits perfectly into their tactical system.

With regard to Götze i would say that he is a lesser version of Messi and that's why Guardiola wanted him for Bayern. Müller is a completely different player, not that technical skilled like Reus and Goetze, but a very dynamic team player and also very dangerous in front of the goal.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #184
Tezuka.

What's your opinion about Neymar? He is overhyped imo. He needs to prove himself in a big league.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #185
Tezuka.

What Pele said about him:

Quote:
"For the national team, he's just an ordinary player," Pele told O Estado de Sao Paulo.

"He's got a huge responsibility and his greatest concern is to change his style, change his haircut. ()

"Every match we have outside the country, he doesn't perform well. Everyone thinks he's supposed to be the answer to every problem we have in the national team [but] Neymar is not ready for that much weight, he can't do it."

Pele then added his belief that Neymar's disappointing displays for Brazil, in comparison to those with Santos, where he has won the Copa Libertadores, are down to a lack of exposure to European tactics.

"He doesn't play in a foreign country, and European football is very different from what we play here in South America," he continued. (so true)

"He wants to get the ball, dribble, use his skills [but] he needs to leave the ball a little, play for the team. (spot on)

"He's very inexperienced internationally. Barcelona would be the ideal place for him [but] I don't think he will leave because Santos still need him."
Forever Chakvetadze
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #186
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Müller is a midfielder (right or central) so you can't really compare him to Lewandowski. As i said he may not be the most elegant footballer but he is a team player and one of the greatest competitors i have ever seen in football. He was one of the few players who didn't choke in last years' CL final.

Lewandowski is phenomenal right now but he won't be the same anymore if he leaves Dortmund. He was widely regarded as quite average two years ago when Barrios was the first striker. Jürgen Klopp patiently build up his qualities and integrated him into his tactical system. So we will see how he will perform at Bayern, Madrid or ManU. The other key players who left BVB in the past like Sahin and Kagawa haven't been that successful at their new clubs so that Sahin already returned to Dortmund and maybe one day Kagawa will follow him.
Although Müller seems to move clumsy at times he`s physically very strong.
He`s pretty much a complete player, strong in defensive and offensive play, and has hardly any weaknesses.
What makes him special is his assertiveness, his high playing IQ and quickness in mind - Müller is very creative in the penalty box and knows where he has to be to score.
I really like him as a player but also as a guy.

I`m not sure with what you said about Lewandowski.
I`m quite surprised how he has developped. For instance the 3-1 against Real was pure class. 2 years ago I hardly could have imagined that he ever would be able to produce something like that.
He was always physically strong but now he is extra-strong in that department. Lewi still misses a lot of big chances but has significantly raised his technical level overall.

So I guess he is able to make his way and prevail also at other Top teams.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #187
Tezuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Lewandowski is phenomenal right now but he won't be the same anymore if he leaves Dortmund.
What about Gotze? Will he be the same? Do you think he will succeed in Bayern?
Forever Chakvetadze
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #188

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your not really posing easy (the right !?) questions at times.
May I ask you for how long have you been following football ?
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #189
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
What's your opinion about Neymar? He is overhyped imo. He needs to prove himself in a big league.
I read that he was Guardiola's second choice behind Götze. In my opinion he is quite talented, but in order to improve his tactical qualities he should go to a european club. So Pele is spot on here. At the moment Reus is way better and the same goes for Götze.
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #190
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
This is really a tough question, but at the moment i think that, with regard to his development as a footballer at this age, he should have stayed at Dortmund for another 3 years. We have to remember here that he is still 20. Normally Bayern buys fully developed players so i don't know if they will give him enough time to mature. But with Guardiola it might be a different story. So we will see.
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #191
Tezuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Your not really posing easy (the right !?) questions at times.
May I ask you for how long have you been following football ?

I stopped following football since 2007/2008 because my obsession of tennis. It used to be my fav sport by far in the past. I've got my interest in football back thanks to BVB.

So yeah, I'm a new BVB fan not old one. I'm not a gloryhunter though. I just love their football and I will certainly be following them from now on.
Forever Chakvetadze

Last edited by Tezuka. : May 9th, 2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #192

Quote:

I stop following football since 2007/2008 because my obsession of tennis. It used to be my fav sport by far in the past. I've got my interest in football back thanks to BVB.

So yeah, I'm a new BVB fan not old one. I'm not a gloryhunter though. I just love their football and I will certainly be following them from now on.
That`s the right choice. BVB is a very symphatic club.

Football is the only sport where I`ve made some own experience with professional sports. After my time as a junior player I had the opportunity to get a professional contract but I turned it down because, in a very short, I thought I`m not on this planet to run after a ball every day.

I still follow it closely and watch the important matches. In Germany I tend to support the underdogs or teams which have something special.
The teams I like most are St.Pauli - I was living across their stadium at Hamburg for about 10 years and visited nearly every home game of them - and of course my former club Freiburg.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #193
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Although Müller seems to move clumsy at times he`s physically very strong.
He`s pretty much a complete player, strong in defensive and offensive play, and has hardly any weaknesses.
What makes him special is his assertiveness, his high playing IQ and quickness in mind - Müller is very creative in the penalty box and knows where he has to be to score.
I really like him as a player but also as a guy.

I`m not sure with what you said about Lewandowski.
I`m quite surprised how he has developped. For instance the 3-1 against Real was pure class. 2 years ago I hardly could have imagined that he ever would be able to produce something like that.
He was always physically strong but now he is extra-strong in that department. Lewi still misses a lot of big chances but has significantly raised his technical level overall.

So I guess he is able to make his way and prevail also at other Top teams.
I can't add anything to your valuation of Thomas Müller. It's just a perfect description of his skills. And you are right, he absolutely is a nice guy and also very funny.

With regard to Lewandowski i only wanted to say that Klopp developed his (tactical) skills in a way that he became a perfect match for Dortmund and that his level will possibly drop a bit, if he plays for another team. But he will still be a very good striker anyway.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #194
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Ahmed directed me to this thread because of the BVB talk here

I'm also a Dortmund fan, and my favourite player is Marco Reus, followed by Hummels. Can't wait for the Champions League final . Should be a great game, but unfortunately i see Bayern winning. They are just too strong atm, and the determination they will get from missing oppertunities to win it in recent seasons will drive them over the line.

I think BVB should consider looking at Eriksen & Isco as potential replacements for Gotze. De Bruyne will also be a good signing, so i'll be happy with him. The main focus now is to keep hold of the players and staff we have at the club. Keep hold of Reus,Hummels,Gundogan and Klopp and start rebuilding the squad for next season.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #195
Tezuka.

Great to see you here, Niall.
This place is becoming a BVB fan club now.

Forever Chakvetadze