ATP/WTA couples - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag strato

strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of strato has much to be proud of
ATP/WTA couples

A list of tennis professional players who are/were dating :

Andrei Medvedev - Anke Huber
Carlos Moya - Raluca Sandu
Carlos Moya - Maria Antonia Sanchez-Lorenzo
Feliciano Lopez - Maria Antonia Sanchez-Lorenzo
Lleyton Hewitt - Kim Clijsters
Andre Agassi - Steffi Graf
Magnus Norman - Martina Hingis
Julian Alonso - Martina Hingis
Ivo Heuberger - Martina Hingis
Nicolas Lapentti - Anna Kournikova
Mark Philippoussis - Anna Kournikova
Roger Federer - Miroslava Vavrinec
Jimmy Connors - Chris Evert
Petr Korda - his wife (I can't remember her name)
Guillermo Perez-Roldan - Gabriela Sabatini
Arnaud Clément - Anne-Gaëlle Sidot
Arnaud Clément - Camille Pin
Xavier Malisse - Jennifer Capriati
Alex Bogomolov - Ashley Harkleroad
Andrei Youzhny - Evgenia Koulikovskaya

Add more couples to this list if you know !

When we were younger, if I lost to her I wouldn't talk to her for a couple of days, but now I play against Russian players almost every week, so I'm kind of used to it. (Elena on Myskina)
strato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM   #2
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
wow

I didn't know for most of them

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM   #3
starr

starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future starr has a brilliant future
Leconte and Sabatini

Chris Evert and John Lloyd

Borg and his tennis player wife... Mariana.. somebody.
starr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:06 PM   #4
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Taylor Dent and Jennifer Hopkins
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:08 PM   #5
country flag Glenn

Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light Glenn is a glorious beacon of light
LOL @ Hingis doing half of the ATP.

~|~ Justine Henin-Hardenne ~|~ ~|~ Karolina Sprem ~|~ ~|~ Ashley Harkleroad~|~ ~|~ Marissa Irvin ~|~ ~|~ Corina Morariu ~|~ ~|~ Anna Kournikova ~|~ ~|~ Clarisa Fernandez ~|~ ~|~ Flavia Pennetta ~|~ ~|~ Iroda Tulyaganova ~|~ ~|~ Lina Krasnoroutskaya ~|~ ~|~ Denisa Chladkova ~|~ ~|~ Patty Schnyder ~|~ ~|~ Aniko Kapros ~|~ ~|~ Daja Bedanova ~|~ ~|~ Maja Matevzic ~|~ ~|~ Alexandra Stevenson ~|~
Glenn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #6
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute Wojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Domachowska - Przysiężny
Salerni - Canas
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag Bezz

Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future Bezz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn
LOL @ Hingis doing half of the ATP.
LOL, her name does appear quite often, but 3 isnt half that ATP .
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:15 PM   #8
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Barabanschikova and Medvedev also? (maybe i'm wrong)
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #9
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Yes Olga and Andrei were couple.

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:19 PM   #10
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
Roddick/Harkleroad

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:36 PM   #11
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by starr
Leconte and Sabatini

Chris Evert and John Lloyd

Borg and his tennis player wife... Mariana.. somebody.
I think she leconte/sabatini/steffi (yeah she was involved too) was just made up by a german gossipmagazin
they even claimed steffi had something with Korda at one point
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #12
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
Malisse/Capriati??

LOL Go girls Hingis and Anna

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 05:58 PM   #13
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
I think Hingis and Gimelstob were a couple for a while too?
Carling Bassett and Robert Seguso
Natalie Baudone and Renzo Furlan
Steffi Graf and Alexander Mronz (although it was said Steffi's dad made this one up?)
Mary Joe Fernandez and David Wheaton

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:18 PM   #14
max villavicenci

max villavicenci is an unknown quantity at this point
You can also add to the list : Shuzo mazuoka-Kimiko date were couple for years.
max villavicenci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2004, 06:58 PM   #15
miranda_lou

miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of miranda_lou has much to be proud of
Quote:
Steffi Graf and Alexander Mronz (although it was said Steffi's dad made this one up?)
First of all, WHY would Peter Graf "make it up" about Steffi and Alex Mronz?

Second, if Peter Graf "made it up" then why was Alex so pissed when Steffi said she had only two serious boyfriends before Andre and neither was Alex. (He gave interviews to the tabloids about it back in 2000.)

What a stupid thing to say, especially when you don't know.

Also, Steffi did have an affair with Laconte. At least he implied such in an interview.

Also, one couple not mentioned: Chris Evert and John Lloyd (though Lloyd is rather easy to forget).
miranda_lou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote