Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #16
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros

^ I doubt it
Daniela has to play Q in Rome, which is her favorite city.
I bet she's already booked her ticket for late night flight to Rome
But 2-3 games won't be bad to win on a match like this.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #17
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

I fear this will be over very soon

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #18
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

6-2 Petra, 6-2 Daniela. She's playing clever tennis and Petra after a very good first set, is making a lot of mistakes. Let's hope she keeps doing that
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #19
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Daniela has won second set and no bagel in the third

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #20
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

OMG she did it, 2-6 6-2 6-3! Great match, of course Petra's level dropped after the first set but Dani was very solid and played well in some clutch moments in the last set.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #21
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

OHHH IM SO THANKFUL SHE WON! petra was very gracious in defeat and i think dani knew it was her match to take with petra's form, well deserved daniela!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:59 PM   #22
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

She won even if she wasted many chances she didn't crumble. She was very good wjile Petra's level dropped but still a great win
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #23
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

please, make a QF Dani!

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #24
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
please, make a QF Dani!
I know, 250 points, almost enough to get back into the top 50.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #25
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GAHDDDDDD THIS IS AMAZING!! So pleased for her, this should be amazing for her confidence. Although Petra's form is a bit shaky, this is by far Danka's best win in a long while (Errani doesn't count lol)

Kanepi next, we'll see how it goes
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #26
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

So pleased for her. I would like to think that this is some kind of karmic reward for all that effort she put forth in the Fed Cup,only to come up empty-handed.

Dani
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #27
country flag Joelina

does anyone know how is Kanepi playing in this tournament so far? i haven´t seen her matches at all but she definitely isn´t in Brisbane form

Old May 8th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #28
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

AMAZING DANIELA, SUCH BELIEF! Best win since well Venus at Eastbourne IMO.

Kanepi played really well against a below par Suarez Navarro today I'd be amazed if Daniela past Kaia, but quite a similar match-up to Petra so the tactic Daniela did today could work again. Court 3 again so at least Daniela is used to the court.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #29
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

I'm so happy win this win...didn't expect that...usually after losing in fist set Dani can turn it around the next set but she did..she did what she needs to do...agree that this is reward for her good performance in FedCup..against Kaia she should do better!.. Go Dani..were so happy with this win!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #30
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
does anyone know how is Kanepi playing in this tournament so far? i haven´t seen her matches at all but she definitely isn´t in Brisbane form
She's playing well. And unlike Petra is in really trim shape. So I'm expecting a tough match.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote