Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #1
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros

Since somebody asked for the thread to be opened
First round against a slumping Stephens, then probably Kvitova
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:05 PM   #2
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Madrid: getting closer to Roland Garros

Thankssssssssssssssss In theory one win closer to 500. But then that's what we thought against Puchkova aha...

And doubles against Mattek/Mirza (5)
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #3
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_It_Hard View Post
Thankssssssssssssssss In theory one win closer to 500. But then that's what we thought against Puchkova aha...

And doubles against Mattek/Mirza (5)
You're welcome
I think Dani was quite tired in Morocco so I don't want to give that loss much weight. However I'd be very happy if she wins her first roud here. GL Daniela!
Posted by GoDominique
Old May 4th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #4
country flag G&R

Dani's on court right now leading 3-2 against Sloane. I had no idea they were playing today.
Posted by GoDominique
Old May 4th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #5
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

She wins 6-3 7-5. Saved a couple of BP serving out the match.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #6
country flag G&R

Well done Dani! never got broken during the match
Posted by GoDominique
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #7
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Amazing Keep going Daniela!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #8
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

I was excited to wake up early to see the result and I wan so happy she won!... continue playing like this Dani ...great stats by the way!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #9
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

YES! Lovely to wake up to
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #10
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

What's the betting that Shitra turns into GOATra now that she is playing Daniela?
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #11
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Yeah, probably. Such a shame that Dani gets her worst possible matchup in R2 when she was so close to getting her favourite punchbag.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #12
country flag Nalby fan

Lost the doubles 6-7(3) 6-4 4-10. Of course Dani/AMG served for the first set twice.
Old May 6th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #13
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Looks like they're not playing til Wednesday after Dani playing her first round on Saturday. Stupid scheduling.
Old May 7th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #14
country flag G&R

She plays tomorrow on court 3 (tv coverage). I hope she'll give her best, she has nothing to lose
Posted by GoDominique
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #15
country flag Tipp

People have been saying all week that courts are all playing differently and Court 3 is faster and slippier than all the others. Have to think that favours Kvitova, although if Dani is having one of those rare days where everything is working then a faster court will let her crack off a few more winners.