Doubles Main Draw (In Link) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles Main Draw (In Link)

Doubles Draw is out

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doubles Main Draw (In Link)

No No. 1 team SE/Roby?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Cibulkova/Huber

Really looks like the end of Black and Rodionova

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:02 PM   #4
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

errani vinci???????????
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:55 PM   #5
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Where is nuria?
Like Zheng zhang
What happened to black rodionova
Huber must have had bad break up with raymond, the fact they are both partnerless but still can't play random events together when they would be highly seeded if together
Take it roby not fully it? Wd this week and no dubs ?
Weird wc- franny and cornet fucking weird actually
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #6
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Nuria had wrist surgery a few weeks ago.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #7
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold

Zhang shuai doubles with zhengjie haha.

Na Li-Shuai Peng-Arvidsson-Dementieva-Makarova-Vesnina-Govortsova-Kleybanova-Goerges

Tennis Tipping
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(5):2014-Wimbledon,2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(11):2014-Kuala Lumpur;Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow(all w/Vefci Y);Pattaya(w/sd3300123)
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 07:53 PM   #8
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for link Jorn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987518LPF View Post
Zhang shuai doubles with zhengjie haha.
I hope they do well

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #9
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

Have Italians fallen out?
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM   #10
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like too much work to maintain singles and doubles for the Italians.

They probably already got enough points for YEC regardless...
Old May 4th, 2013, 02:27 AM   #11
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Thanks for info

Howmlong is nuria out for!
?
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote