Nicha Lertpitaksinchai (THA) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #16
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nicha Lertpitaksinchai (THA)

50k Portland
Sacha Jones (AUS) v Nicha Lertpitaksinchai (THA)

(3)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech (THA/THA) v Harman/Lumpkin (USA/USA)

GL

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #17
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Sacha Jones 61 76 Wow.

Next is Shelby Rogers. GL

Old Jul 18th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #18
country flag Kəv.

Won doubles 64 62 Next is Harkins/Jones.

Old Jul 19th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #19
country flag Kəv.

61 61 to Rogers

Won doubles though with a STB and they play Falconi/Melichar next

Old Jul 20th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #20
country flag Kəv.

lost 63 64

Old Jul 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM   #21
country flag Kəv.

50k Lexington
R1: Lertpitaksinchai vs. Webley-Smith
R1: (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech vs. Kent/McPhillips

GL

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #22
country flag Kəv.

R1: (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech d. Kent/McPhillips 63 62

QF: (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech v Benamar/Scholl

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 06:13 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

R1: Lertpitaksinchai d. Webley-Smith 64 63
R2: Lertpitaksinchai vs. (6WC)Min

Old Jul 26th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #24
country flag Kəv.

R2: Lertpitaksinchai d. (6/WC)Min 62 46 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrubLove View Post

Nicha Lertpitaksinchai def. (6/WC) Grace Min: 6-2, 4-6, 6-1 - end of the second set and whole third set

Grace is the absolute definition of a ball-machine type player. Every ground stroke looked the same, her expression never wavered, and she was feeding balls straight into Lertpitaksinchai's wheelhouse all afternoon. I was expecting the Thai to be totally underwhelming today after reading some other impressions of her but she was hitting really well today. Her backhand wasn't nearly as dire as I expected it to be and her forehand was clearly the biggest shot on the court when she had time, which was pretty often. However her serve was mediocre for her height and probably is the only reason this match went three sets to begin with. The third set was total one-way traffic as Lertpitaksinchai stayed calm and collected while Grace's consistency went out the window. She was missing routine shots left and right and throwing in double-faults pretty often as well. The issue is that she wasn't being nearly aggressive enough with these shots to make them at least understandable misses, she was just totally off her game today.
QF: (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech d. Benamar/Scholl 61 61

Amazing!!

QF: Nicha Lertpitaksinchai vs. (3)Kurumi Nara

SF: (2)Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech v Brengle/Peers

Uh oh, Nara been on a roll lately. GL Nicha

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #25
country flag Kəv.

QF: Nara d. Lertpitaksinchai 63 75

Still a good week for Nicha!

SF: Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech d. Brengle/Peers 64 46 10-3

Yay doubles final!!

F: Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech v Glushko/Simmonds

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #26
country flag Kəv.

F: Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech d. Glushko/Simmonds 76(5) 63

Well done girls!!

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 05:13 AM   #27
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
In the women's doubles finals, Thailand's Nicha Lertpitaksinchai and Peangtam Plipuech defeated Julia Glushko from Israel and partner Chanel Simmonds from South Africa, 7-6 (7-5), 6-3 ,to take home the championship title.

In what was more of a battle of groundstrokes than volleys, Lertpitaksinchai and Plipuech were poised to take the first set off an early break, when Glushko and Simmonds finally broke back to tie it at 5-5. Both teams then held serve to send the first set into a tiebreaker. Aggressive volleys and strong serves proved to be the deciding factor as the team from Thailand edged out Glushko and Simmonds 7-5 in the tiebreak to take the first set.

The second set stayed even and on serve, with Glushko and Plipuech battling it out at the net and Simmons and Lertpitaksinchai stepping up with some big serves.

With Glushko serving at 3-4, a double fault gave Lertpitaksinchai and Plipuech the first service break of the set to lead 5-3. They went on to hold serve to take the match. Lertpitaksinchai said they were very excited to win and really enjoyed the match. Both players hope to come back again next year to defend their title.

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #28
country flag Kəv.

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #29
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post

New CHR in doubles of 172

And up to 369 in singles

Getting back to her CHR from 2011

Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 06:34 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

Suzhou 125k

QR1: Zhao d. Lertpitaksinchai 63 ret. Hopefully not to serious